GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
Wow 22nd, THAT SUCKS!! ;) ;) well qualifying can't get worse at least xD

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Hmm, I think I'll just imagine the results as if we had finished after 2 runs...

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
A very very poor performance, the new Car doesnt fit my driving style yet. But im working on it!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Driver boost was a waste in these conditions, gamble turned out bad.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Not a bad showing for Phoenix, good effort from Rico. Things are looking up. :-)

Direct Link for the latest Test Mod Update Update v1.0
Let me know if there's still problems, and can anyone advise me on how to make the updates into a self installer cuh file, that would make the updating simpler for everyone I think.
Test Mod 7 d/l Race Mod 19d/l Updates 7 (total)

Hey Gentleman... I'm new around here...I'm a pilot from the categories of Brazil. Championships like, Racenet, Gp4Fun, Gp3Series.... And I really like to join this champ...so, what i have to do?! In matters like: Installation, rules, my team.......... All the teams are full of people?! Because I saw test-drivers, and people waiting for a seat..... So...anyone could help me please????

@Joel
First, read P1 first post to get an understanding of the rules and how the series works. Then get a seat, no race seats are available, however some teams have test seat vacancies. Send a pm to team owners that have a vacancy asking for a drive. Once your seat is confirmed, send me your helmet, GAME READY format please, or at the very least a tga. The helmet template link is on P1. Once you have joined the series, you can go onto the team waiting list. Team entry can take a while as teams do not often drop out of the series.

Other news: I will raise the signature limit to 50kb as of now. That is more than double the current limit, however it would be appreciated if signatures could be kept to banner format and not take up half the screen.
I will edit the rules later to show this and make a post on the subject for everyone. That should keep you all amused changing your sigs! :-)

I'll also add to P1 first post some info on how to join the series, that could be useful. That's it from pit lane. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Other news: I will raise the signature limit to
> 50kb as of now. That is more than double the
> current limit, however it would be appreciated if
> signatures could be kept to banner format and not
> take up half the screen.

Wahey! justice! :D

*goes off to make 100kb sigs to break rules* ;)
All of a sudden...one has an itchy finger..... ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
The looks solid but it is of course hard to read anythign with these weather conditions

Lottery, deffinetely.
Hopefully it's either stable rain, or enough dry laps in qualy.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
8 Tenths faster than 2nd... I got the car hooked up at exactly the right time. I'm not to sure how much we can read into these times due to the conditions but both Velox cars in the top 5 has to be promising for the weekend. Good to see Adam driving so well in testing!

GPGSL WDC Season 4
AlexSchumi Wrote:
> Great session for Alpha (Y)

Yes, well done Alex and Jack!

X (@ed24f1)
Can someone please tell me how to convert my helmet template to a .tex file? At the moment all I know how to do is paint it in photoshop, save as .tga and view it in Zmodeler, very limited skill set I know, but I'm new to this. Any way is someone can help me that would be great.

Also, once I have figured out how to do this, how do I go about uploading it. Do I use Imageshack.com or is ther a better way?
You can send me a tga, or you can convert it with Slimtex, that is part of ZazTools, in the CSM Download. If the CSM site is still offline, try the Mod d/l link on P1, it is there as ZazTools Final.zip. Upload to Mediafire

That would be great if I could just send it as a .tga.

Do I just upload the .tga file to Mediafire and then send you the URL address?
That would be it. :-)

Thanks a lot for all your help. I must be getting a bit annoying with all these questions so thanks for putting up with me.

Oh, and would you be able to place me on the reserve teams list under the name of MAC Racing?
Have you got a test seat?

Wahey, that was a good gamble for TN Racing not to waste boosts this weekend! :D

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
AlexSchumi Wrote:
> Great session for Alpha (Y)

Another great session for us (Y)
Hopefully qually and the race results will be good too

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy