GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
Dan, if you're there, please upload it somewhere else. Crapidshare wont give it to me.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
TN Racing Launch S4 Challenger

They launched it. But there was no interview. A small buffet was available. For details and a copy of the menu for the nibbles on offer, please contact the PR department.

End of Statement

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Van Dijck comments on the new car:

I am really happy with the great job the designers did on the car. The livery is beautiful and I'm very proud to see the Belgian flag on it.
For me it's a big honor to drive in such a prestigious championship. The team is very motivated, so I'm confident we will set some really good results.
The opening round of this season gave me a lot of confidence. I finished 8th but I should have made top 5 easly. But I learned from the mistakes I made and will try to do better next time.

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
8th without a boost is good, however Ben was 20th, but it is very close out there :-O

So much for my boost

So much for my happy ending. Waaah uuhh ohh ahhh!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
GPGTV/farked.org Exclusive

Earlier today GPGTV snaffled an invite to the TN RACING Season 4 Contender Launch

The GPGTV/farked.org reporter at the launch was unable to bring you pictures of the new car, however we can confirm that it was in fact a small buffet, probably due to budgetary constraints.

After drinking a vile concoction supplied by the sponsor, your reporter spent the rest of the day in the bathroom.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
awesome, lol at the newspaper as well :)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brilliant for Monil to be 3rd here
>
> Marko has some small issues with the new car and
> it's disappointing to be starting so far back,
> especially after last year
>
> Monza is a very special track, and we took our
> first win here last season

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!

Glad to have a 3rd place and hope it all goes well tomorrow. Shame for Marko to be at the back. It would've been awesome to challenge from the front.
GPGSL Announcement

The Season 4 Test and Race CSM Mods will shortly be available for download. Link to the share folder is on Page 1.
Test Mod: Upload in progress, Race Mod up tomorrow.

so much for "a better car this year"...
Our car became a real beauty again, I can only hope, it'll be also fast this time...;-)
Great debut for the new TSS car!

hopefully I am not involved in any first corner crashes like last season at Monza...

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2010 02:39PM by SchueyFan.
actually Ed the crash you took was in 3rd corner, you only went off track in first - no contact ,that i know of, but in Monza first corner is always argy bargy, so lets see what happens.;)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
I don't mind you going off Ed, and if you could take Philip with you that would only leave one more car in front of me ;) ;) ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
MDBSnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't mind you going off Ed, and if you could
> take Philip with you that would only leave one
> more car in front of me ;) ;) ;)

you too,so i'll have only 6 cars in front of me;);)

My GPGSL Career
7th aint bad seen we havent got the fastest car of the pack. With a little luck, perhaps from the raingods, we can achieve a top 5 finish here.

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
BOOST ANNOUNCEMENT SPA

Since Monza free practice has been posted the window for sending the boost for next round is open and will stay open till the deadline*.
Team representatives(whether drivers or team owners**) can already send TEAM boost horsepower requests to GPGSL ACCOUNT by PM, NOT to Stoopid
Drivers can already send the drivers boost requests to GPGSL ACCOUNT by PM, NOT to Stoopid.
Label the team boost "Team Boost Spa" or "Driver boost Spa"

*Boost deadline for Spa will be announced after the Monza GP will be posted online, (ussually the deadline date is minimum two days after the previous race has been posted). Boosts requests that miss the deadline will not get its boost implemented in Spa perfomance file.

**team owner that drives for another team can not send the team boost for the team he owns. He ofcourse can send drivers boost for himself or team boost for the team he drives for, that's team's buisness who their representative is.

I'm very dissapointed with that qualy, but the race is another matter

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry Mal, when you said you were doing the free practice I got the idea you were doing the whole weekend. Sorry for the misunderstanding :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy