GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
One is online at last, and can send my car woohoo! :D

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
One should hurry up and send it then......;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Woooooooooooooooooooo, 1st for the second race in row! With Ed behind me too, well done mate!

Phoenix; brilliant! Just when I'd been thinking we'd fallen into a rut...

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Bad for me and my teammate too...
nhorry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bad for me and my teammate too...

you deserved it;););)

My GPGSL Career
Hmmm, hopefully there will be some rain. I'm confident of Rick and Keeley in it.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
That's not so good...
guys quick question, if our testers fail to make regular posts, do we still lose the team perf points?

reason I ask is that guys with no testers have an advantage. if thats the case, I will sack mine! :P

Yeah that was an ok qualifying session. Hopefully we can do better in the race...

Oh hang on a sec! Is that an all TSS front row? God I'm good ;)

not what i expected. good job by maikel, well done. points should be possible.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
that sucked bigtime for me, that boost didn't help at all :(

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
We wouldn't allow you to sack your test drivers for that. That wouldn't be fair.
We have the activity rules to prevent ghost drivers and teams, that occurred back in the days of the WGP/W300, people joined and then dropped off for whatever reason and others were unable to join because there were no vacancies. So, due to the popularity of the series, we try to make sure that everyone that wants to participate, does so, that way, everyone gets a fair go at participation.
If your test drivers do not participate according to the rules, we will soon know about it. For the record, I personally am not keen on imposing perf penalties, however, it seems to work. Team owners should by rights be in contact with their team members, therefore it shouldn't be too hard to send an email or a pm and remind them of their obligation to the series regarding active participation. The GPGSL team does a lot of work to bring everyone the series, and I think that so far, we have improved each season. So, if you think about it, us asking you guys to make sure that your team takes an active interest in what we do for everyone is really a very small thing. Put it this way, if someone cannot be bothered following the series, they don't really deserve the place do they?

Other news is the Monza GP will be on sometime tomorrow. With a.....wait for it.....................TSS front row. ;-)

One should upload his car, so the mods can be completed and be on track at Monza. ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Ignore the GPGSL post, whoever made it, didn't understand Dans question ;)

Dan, to answer your question: no, the team won't get a penalty. When a driver (that's racer or tester) gets an inactivity penalty, 20 perf points are taken away from the drivers perf. The team perf will stay the same. So even if your testers get penalties, the team won't suffer from it and therefore the teams who have no testers have no advantage.
that's okay, that's alright.... I can still storm trough the field(H)
Great job, Monil!

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Thank's Nick! My mistaken and lack of reading the rules.

Mal, rapidshare link in your messages! Are you on msn at all? PM me if you are stuck!

Meh....crapidshare....no slots, please wait or become a premium member. Same old same old.

danm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thank's Nick! My mistaken and lack of reading the
> rules.
>
> Mal, rapidshare link in your messages! Are you on
> msn at all? PM me if you are stuck!

upload it on mediafire or megaupload;-)

My GPGSL Career
Or FileFront. That one doesn't even let you wait when you want to download a file. It's pretty quick too.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy