GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
Stoopid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I didn't do the practice session, Mal did. Did
> you send your helmet to Mal as well?
ah ok:-)

My GPGSL Career
I fancy a bit of qualifying if I'm honest

I agree ;) Some action please!!! ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
MDBSnake Wrote:
> I agree ;) Some action please!!! ;)

me too;);)

My GPGSL Career
Here's some logic to play with:

Who's running the race? Mal
Where does Mal live? Aussieland
What time is it in Aussieland? 4am or something silly
Will Mal be posting the race anytime soon then? No ;)
IIRC it's about 7.39am in Melbourne. I see no reason why Mal wouldn't be posting the quali on a Sunday morning.

it's almost 8am there ;-) so waking up time ;) ;)

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
Not a bad test session. I'll get around to visiting this thread more often in future. :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Fine, I'll shut my gob then :P
MDBSnake Wrote:
> it's almost 8am there ;-) so waking up time ;) ;)

8AM for me on a weekend is still midnight for me. 12pm is something like morning for me. So how I expect to Mal to wake up at 8am is a puzzle to me. Since he could've been at a kangaroo and boomerang party ;)
GPGTV gotten bit of a facelift; chosen another template, updated teammate comparison and all time stats oh and finally took Ryan' advice of making a - news archive.;)
btw, Nick's a 4-time race winner now.
[gpgtv.webs.com]

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Looks like I'll be doing the qualy then. I did upload the mod for Stu, and I see it has been downloaded, but as there's been no event posted I guess I'd better get on it, as soon as I've woken up and had brekky. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Morning Mal (H)

GPGSL WDC Season 4
haha! it worked, we got him to do it! ;) But seriously, take it easy Mal, wake up good first ;-) And then run it so I'm in the top 10 for once ^^ ;)

Last night......

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
GPGSL Season 4 Round 2 Monza Grand Prix Qualifying

Welcome back to Monza for the qualifying. The track is dry and the RD has opened the track.
Ed Greenhalgh TSS took pole position here last season, Marko Aleksander MPR won the race, fastest lap was by Phillip Oakley TSS.
Let's get on with the session.

Busy in pit lane as teams prepare to send the cars out.

First round of times are in and TSS looks set to dominate again.

Philip Oakley TSS takes pole.

Top eight after the second round.

Houston makes way for quicker cars after doing a hot lap.

Melbourne race winner van der Voort.

Greenhalgh back in the pits.

Stoddart drops to fifth.

That's the end of the coverage from the qualifying at Monza. Stay tuned for the official results from the GPGSL.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
GPGSL Season 4 Round 2 Monza Grand Prix Qualifying Official Results

Congratulations to Philip Oakley TSS on pole poition.

Brilliant for Monil to be 3rd here

Marko has some small issues with the new car and it's disappointing to be starting so far back, especially after last year

Monza is a very special track, and we took our first win here last season

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Finally, FINALLY a good result in qualifying :) Sadly Christopher is only in 13th but he can improve :)
Nice lap time too ^^ 1:28.000 ;)

Wow... last... Ah well... Wonder what the race will bring

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy