GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
Re: GPGSL - Season 4 - Next Race - Round 2 Monza Italy
Date: February 04, 2010 08:24PM
Posted by: Stoopid
SpaceAce Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stuart (Stoopid) via PM <- is where we're meant to
> send boosts... and i did... then get told im meant
> to send it to some other account and because i'm
> not here to send them to that account i miss out
> on boosts... wonderful... thanks... *storms off in
> a humph*

Sorry mate your boost was inadvertently left out :-O I didn't realise until at work this morning. ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2010 08:48PM by Stoopid.
Date: February 04, 2010 08:30PM
Posted by: senna9194
Stoopid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry mate your boost was inadvertently left out
> :-O I didn't realise until at work this morning.
> ;)

who are you talking to?;)

My GPGSL Career
Date: February 04, 2010 10:33PM
Posted by: mortal
Monza test will be run today without the updated TNR cars. Running on the 08 Monza, I still have to check the weather details and the magicdata, then good to go. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Did the GPGSLRS peeps get my boost PM? Sorry, I left it a bit late ;)

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Driver Boosts for Round 2 are on P19 with the perfs.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
GPGSL Round 2 Monza GP Italy Test Session

Weather Report
25% Chance of rain. Track dry at session start.

Welcome to Monza for Round 2. The session is open. First cars out on track are the Phoenix Hondas.
Home race for Paolo Tafuro who is keen to do well here this weekend.

Paolo Tafuro

Second place, but it's early in the session.

Fischeder takes the lead.

Stoddart returns to the pits.

De Boer in eighteenth.

Rookie Davies driving for Velox does well as the predicted rain moves across the track.

Ingers looking for more pace in sixteenth.

Brazilian driver Vilela firm in twentieth place.

Greidanus has it all under control and tops the time sheet.

Light rain continues to fall as Elleker slots into seventeenth.

Playboy Houston puts his Velox into fifth.

Houston returns to the pits after losing a place to Elleker.

That concludes the Monza Test Session. Stay tuned for the official results from the GPGSL.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
GPGSL Test Session Round 2 Monza GP Italy Official Results

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2010 12:12AM by GPGSL.
Perfect :) Well done lads, fantastic result. Loved seeing that.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
10th and 15th for the VSM boys! Not too bad :D

i hope the boost pays off in qualy and race. btw, the new velox looks good

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
new Velox indeed looks good(Y)

MPR 13, 20 ,differences very small however.
it will be close in qualy as well or perhaps a rainy lottery.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
just a note on rules, no tests were published in time to debunk an announced rule, therefore if one stopper occurs, it will get 10 seconds added in the dry or 15 in the wet. This rule is actually a compromise to letting penalty go completely and calling it luck of the draw proposal.
having seen one stoppers in gpgsl they do get dragged down with heavy fuel load, driving slower. it's not perfect but it will be same for everyone if one stop is to occur to him/her.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2010 12:58AM by BAR#10.
Rain sucks!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Martini Paddock Racing - MPR03 Launch Day

I'm proud to announce the unveiling of the new car for this new season here in Italy at Monza. Last year was fantastic, with second in the constructors championship. Marko also ended up as runner up in the drivers championship. However we have not yet achieved everything we set out for. It's been our goal from the very beginning of the series to win both the drivers and constructors championships, and we believe this new car has what it takes to make our dreams a reality. The race drivers will once again be Marko Aleksander & Monil Santilal with Dan Paddock and Rodrigo Vilela as testdrivers.

The livery of the car has not significantly changed, and we are pleased to still be supported by all the companies we signed with last year. Martini continue as our lead sponsor with increasing representation from the United Colors of Benetton company.

MPRs engine deal also continues unchanged with Lancia and Dunlop continuing to supply tyres to the team.

And with that I give you the MPR03...

Thanks go to all our drivers, Monil especially for his painting of the car. I would also like to thank Maikel for painting my helmet as well as everyone involved in the league for continuing to make it so much fun to participate in.

Cheers

Dan

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Very nice looking MPR car there.
Bad first race weekend for us at VSM. Only proud of Jehtro there. And Italy practise was also a bit @#$%& for us. That MPR car is looking great !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Bravo, Monil!
New livery is wonderfully refreshed, thanks you for the subtle inclusion of martini stripes too(Y)
overall - awesome car!

GPGSL career;
Wow what a nice car that MPR.
1-2 in testing is pretty impressive. Good thing that the engineers have the right setuo already planned out so we can go for a solid race result here!

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
the mpr looks superb, nice work

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
2nd place... nice nice! :)

MPR looks great.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy