-Tk´s Workthread- [Ricciardo 2012 Helmet Released!! (Feb 20, 2012) Check 1st Post for links and P4 for pics]

Posted by Thunderknight 
thanks mate,i like them so much ;)

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Thanks, here we got now Paul Di Resta helmet as seen in the Jerez tests. Perhaps there are some mising details on the top part and back, but without many posible images this is all i could do. When i get more, i´ll make an update.

Next driver on the list will be Romain Grosjean, as i found the right pics on his facebook page. Tomorrow pics...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

GP4 Projects: - Button, Hamilton, Di Resta, Kovalainen and Ricciardo F1 2012 Helmets Released -
My GP4 Workthread
here we go mate,if you need some more photo even from other drivers just let me know ;)

[f1grandprix.motorionline.com]

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Actually, i´ve been using those for Di Resta ;)

Started working on Kovalainen, later i´ll continue with Grosjean, also pics from Romain´s WIP Helmet will be added...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

GP4 Projects: - Button, Hamilton, Di Resta, Kovalainen and Ricciardo F1 2012 Helmets Released -
My GP4 Workthread
Kovalainen 2012 finished, check first post for links, here a couple of pics...

My GP4 Workthread
great work with the helmets! thanks :)
Nice work!

Do you think you could release the Button 2010 helmet pack if it's ready? You mentioned a year ago it was postponed, and you haven't mentioned it since.

X (@ed24f1)
Well, same as the indycar helmets, as there wasn´t many interest on the project, i decided to abandon it. If you want, i can release those, as i still have the original files and eventualy aren´t that hard to complete.

Next on the 2012 line, Ricciardo (i´ll be working on both Toro Rosso if posible...)

My GP4 Workthread
Ricciardo helmet finished, links in 1st post. About Vergne, as i have seen yesterday on the net, it seems to be also a bell version of his helmet. Guess i´ll have to wait till next tests to check witch version will he finaly use...

My GP4 Workthread
Yes, I would be interested in the Button 2010 track specific versions if that's possible. :)

X (@ed24f1)
Thanks for the Ricciardo helmet :) That will be useful for my new project :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy