-Tk´s Workthread- [Ricciardo 2012 Helmet Released!! (Feb 20, 2012) Check 1st Post for links and P4 for pics]

Posted by Thunderknight 
very nice helmets mate!!!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Very nice helmets, TK!

They already look very good and I'm sure you will finish'em great as well :)
Nice work!

Hopefully (for helmet makers, at least), Vettel doesn't use about 15 different designs this year again ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Nice ones. Next step: no base helmets ;)

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Thanks everybody for your comments...

SchueyFan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice work!
>
> Hopefully (for helmet makers, at least), Vettel
> doesn't use about 15 different designs this year
> again ;)

At least his helmets are realy cool, but you are got damm right...

raulongo Wrote:
> Nice ones. Next step: no base helmets ;)

I know, i use them for work a bit faster, because i got some projects, and i can loose too much time with this. On the other ones i didn´t use base, but in this case yes, because of the time, and because thess aren´t easy helmets...

Webber helmet finished, now working on top of Vettel helmet, trying to mix a bit of photoshop and pasting a real photo...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

GP4 Projects: - Button, Hamilton, Di Resta, Kovalainen and Ricciardo F1 2012 Helmets Released -
My GP4 Workthread
looking quite nice there, could you do me the helmie's of Tony Kanaan and Sarah Fisher? i would like em without the official sponsors on it, so that i can paste the for example brawngp sponsors on it ^^.
Long time without posting nothing here, sorry but lot of things to do since those days, but now i am on winter vacations, so i will take some time to finish a couple of things...

1- I will update the Alonso 2010 helmet, because the one i´ve made before got some mistakes, like the top part...

2- About Red Bull helmets, i´m still planing to released them, but i will try to make a season pack. The problem there will be of course the f***** golden boy (Vettel) who seems not to be happy with 1 or 2 helmet desings per year...

However, Webber´s helmet is already done, as same as the wings for life logo version, but i can´t find many pics of his "australian flag" version, so if anyone could help, i would be really happy...

3- Indycar helmets i will see, but Dixon will be released for sure, because is 90% done (then we could have both Ganassi helmets done)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

GP4 Projects: - Button, Hamilton, Di Resta, Kovalainen and Ricciardo F1 2012 Helmets Released -
My GP4 Workthread
Here a preview of Dixon Helmet, yust a few things to finish and modify...

My GP4 Workthread
Very nice work !

- My GP4 Works

Show!!!

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
More progress, and news:

1-Alonso v2 (i reworked some parts, now more accurate, i´ll try to finish it today...)

2-Release of a Ganassi Indycar 2010 Helmet Pack, including both drivers (dixon 95% done, Franchitti only must add a new logo fogo for 2010 and correct some few things)

Regards!

My GP4 Workthread
Released V2 of Fernando Alonso 2010 Helmet, check page 1 for more info. Gannasi pack will be finished this weekend, or none later than next tuesday...

My GP4 Workthread
Surprise!!!!

Released Jenson Button new helmet desing (don´t remember when he started to use it, i think it was after Montreal), as soon as i get more pics there will be updates, but i can give you this for the moment...

My GP4 Workthread

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2010 05:41PM by Thunderknight.
Very nice job :)

He use this helmet the first time at Montreal ;)
Thunderknight Wrote:
> Surprise!!!!
>
> [img146.imageshack.us]
> h.jpghttp://img507.imageshack.us/img507/979/491050
> 98.th.jpg
>
>
> Released Jenson Button new helmet desing (don´t
> remember when he started to use it, i think it was
> after Montreal), as soon as i get more pics there
> will be updates, but i can give you this for the
> moment...

he adopted it since valencia if i'm right;-)

My GPGSL Career
i 'm looking for a jenson button 2010 helmet based on arai 2006 shape?
Well, after some long time, i decided to work again...

About the IRL helmets, Franchitti and Dixon will be released when i get the 2011 updates (i don´t think that there will be many, but even...), and i´m working also on penske ones...

But, this is what i´m doing now...

Webber 2011 helmet, and a complete pack of Jenson Button 2010 Arai helmet (improved default version + Japan and Abu Dhabi GP versions...). Webber needs a couple of tweaks on the side and the mid/top red bull logo, and a rework of the top part plus the renault visor. Button default is finished, both japan and abu dhabi versions needs tweaks on the special logo plus the UD logo...

My GP4 Workthread
I hadn't noticed Button had used a special helmet, nice work.

The Abu Dhabi version will also have Diageo on the visor, but you probably know this

X (@ed24f1)
More progress...

Here the 3 helmets that Jenson Button used during the 2010 season on Arai shape, a remake of my previous version, japan version and abu dhabi version (last one also with diageo visor ;) ). These are almost done, maybe i can release them tomorrow. I´ll be also working on Jenson´s 2011 helmet, as it´s the abu dhabi version with small changes plus the santander logo in front.

Webber helmet 85%, needs a couple of corrections and a few things to add...

EDIT: I add now pics of Jenson´s 2011 helmet v 1.0 WIP...

My GP4 Workthread

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2011 01:02AM by Thunderknight.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy