-Tk´s Workthread- [Ricciardo 2012 Helmet Released!! (Feb 20, 2012) Check 1st Post for links and P4 for pics]

Posted by Thunderknight 
Released Mark Webber helmet, hope you enjoy it!! ;);-)

Later today, or earlier tomorrow, i´ll be releasing button´s 2011 helmet and the 2010 pack...

Regards!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

GP4 Projects: - Button, Hamilton, Di Resta, Kovalainen and Ricciardo F1 2012 Helmets Released -
My GP4 Workthread

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2011 06:50AM by Thunderknight.
Great work, thanks

X (@ed24f1)
Mclaren 2011 Helmets released, i´ve been working on both during the last days (i got happy with the pics that i´ve founded, so i decided to make both ;) ), so button 2010 pack has been posponed...

Regards!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

GP4 Projects: - Button, Hamilton, Di Resta, Kovalainen and Ricciardo F1 2012 Helmets Released -
My GP4 Workthread

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2011 11:38PM by Thunderknight.
nice work :)

Good work!

Off topic, but do you know what the Japanese symbols on Button's helmet mean?

X (@ed24f1)
Hello Thunderknight,thanks for your mclaren helmets,but i've got a problem with them,I'm using the arai GP-5 shape and when i put in the graphic menu the enviroment maps to static i get this problem can you help me please?thanks

[img691.imageshack.us]

Greetings
Alessio
SchueyFan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good work!
>
> Off topic, but do you know what the Japanese
> symbols on Button's helmet mean?

No i don´t, but i would realy like to know what it means too, because if i knew it would me much easier to make that symbol ;)

Alessio88 Wrote:
> Hello Thunderknight,thanks for your mclaren
> helmets,but i've got a problem with them,I'm using
> the arai GP-5 shape and when i put in the graphic
> menu the enviroment maps to static i get this
> problem can you help me please?thanks
>
> [img691.imageshack.us]
>
> Greetings
> Alessio

Thanks for replying, it seems that i´ve made a mistake when i was saving the .tga files to .tex, i forgot to change maximun size to 1024x1024 (it was set 2048x512 because this is the set for the driverX_1.tex file, and i forgot to change it ;)

NEW LINK: [www.mediafire.com]

It´s possible that this mistake was also made on the Webber 2011 helmet, i´ll have to find the files, and modify them. If u have this problem, download texresizer tool, open the driver2_2.tex file and set maximun size to 1024x1024 (if it´s set to 2048x512).

My GP4 Workthread
ok they are working fine now thanks a lot a mate ;)

Greetings
Alessio
Just a start...

For the moment, i´m sure that i can make vettel´s jerez test helmet (got some pics, and is quite simple), but if i´m happy with the final result of the pre-season helmet showed during the RB7 presentation, that one will be released too ;)

My GP4 Workthread

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2011 05:46AM by Thunderknight.
Well, after school´s start, i got a long weekend these days, so i continued working on the helmets...

As first race have finished, i checked that vettel used the pre-season helmet+infiniti logo, and here is a start of this version. I´ve also seen that lewis modified his desing, so i´ve also stared working on this new one.

I´ll also add the infinity logo to webber´s version, and i´ll see if i can work on the melbourne gp version (australian flag), same with button (he added on his top part a special mension for japanese people).

Finally, as Indycar is goind to start the 2011 season today, i´ve already seen that both penske and ganassi helmets haven´t got many changes (a couple of sponsors, and power´s top part), and as soon as i finish some of these f1 helmets, i´ll be working on the indycar ones...

My GP4 Workthread

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2011 06:09PM by Thunderknight.
Hello Tk,any news about Hamilton, new helmet?

Greetings
Alessio
is it possible to use those helemets with arai shape 2008?
Pont Wrote:
> is it possible to use those helemets with arai
> shape 2008?

Yes man ;)

Greetings
Alessio
Hi, please send me Hamilton and Vettel 2011 Melbourne helmets
Long time without posting here... Finaly got some time on these summer vacations here at southamerica, so eventualy got time to work on helmets... I´ll see what i can do this year, probably more than last ones. Here is what has been done so far...

These will probably be ready tomorrow or later today...

My GP4 Workthread
Well, took a couple more of hours because i´ve finaly decided to move on to CS5 (the 3d functions were too tempting ;)) Both helmets acording to what presentacion has showed us.

About Di Resta, i´ll finish it later, i´ve seen that there is something new on the top, but here is the helmet so far, only need to work on that modification and the front gradient. I´ve got to look also for aditional pictures from the top and back part...

My GP4 Workthread

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2012 05:21PM by Thunderknight.
Very great work !

[gp4facile.xooit.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy