This Game

Posted by dude 
Re: This Game
Date: September 24, 2002 09:45AM
Posted by: Glyn
GPL does indeed rock... except ive got an annoying steering wheel problem now where it pulls left when I accelerate :S

Date: September 24, 2002 12:10PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
its called wheelspin
(joke sorry)

Date: September 24, 2002 06:06PM
Posted by: LS.
Maybe we should rename him "The dud"

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: September 24, 2002 09:06PM
Posted by: JC
Where's David Ballard when we need him LoL ................................

"Now let's talk about your teeth. What is it about the British? Why do you all have bad-looking teeth? I noticed that everyone who has replied with a critical message to me has been a Brit."

Well thats just a stereotype, its not true............. Also, what the hell would you know about the British...........................

GP4 demands a lot from the PC, so frame rates are a bit low then compared to other games.......... GP4 is not the slowest game, GTA3 is, now thats super slow and hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm remind me who made and also ported over that game over to PC and where are they located, Hmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder...................................

Can you really notice the difference between 32fps and 90fps with the naked eye, i doubt that you can tell the difference anyway.

I can get GP4 to run @ 36fps with everything set to On or Max, with detail slider to max too.............

Well lets point out a mistake "It's the teeth thing, isn't it?" , your probably wondering whats wrong with that, well "isn't" is short for "is not" and the context for which you used it was wrong !!!!!!!!! Thats because if you typed it out fully then it would read "It's the teeth thing, is not it?", which is wrong, the correct grammer is actually "It's the teeth thing, is it not?". Its a COMMON mistake I guess.

Also GP4 has a massive fan base all over the world, not just UK..........

Date: September 25, 2002 06:08AM
Posted by: Dizzoau
Didn't Vader say that he is the one behind "The Dude"?
In another thread, Vader also says that he likes this guy.
Date: September 25, 2002 06:30AM
Posted by: Ellis
Vader was joking when he said that him and David Ballard were the same person. They have different ISP's

Vader likes anything that cause's trouble normally ;)

Dont ya Vades? ;)

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: September 25, 2002 08:02AM
Posted by: anze89
Vader, only one thing. Do you have two emails?

Date: September 25, 2002 05:50PM
try 4 :-)

LS's Tip of the week
Date: September 26, 2002 01:24AM
Posted by: Boils
I have athlon 1.2 ghz geforce 4 ti 4400

i get some bugs in the pits and some in the menus

i have graphics set so it looks like the screen shots u see around
no matter how many cars are around it never slows down

i dont know how much FPS im getting but i tell u now u cant tell the difference between 30 50 60 and 50000000 but u can tell the difference between 20 and 10 cause thats when it gets choppy,

u get 90fps in Q3 because it has relatively small maps and not huge raceways with 22 cars driving around at 300kph, just a couple og men shooting eachother.

if your game slows down when u go under brakes into the first corner then u have reason to complain, and if u think it feels crap, then u have been playing f12001 for too long, if the sound is crap then maybe u need a newer sound card and GPL is a completely different game, much more realistic
Date: September 26, 2002 02:29AM
Posted by: Vader
Dizzau, Dizzau, Dizzau, my dear dear Dizzau - you should know me better by now. This is all part of the strategy. If you cannot get rid of an annyoing person with arguments and reason, just try to be more annyoing to him tahn he is to you. Make sure no one takes him serious anymore and this person will lose the interest in the forum.

TO MAKE IT CLEAR: I am not The Dude.

Btw: Thank you for the defense, ELlis, but this was not neccessary, since I am Dizzau{/b] as well. ;-)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: September 26, 2002 02:38AM
Posted by: JC
Your not the dude, but your a dude, joking LoL

Date: September 26, 2002 05:17AM
Posted by: mortal
You've all been had, I'm really Vader pretending to be me pretending to be Vader lol ;-)
Date: September 26, 2002 11:44AM
LOL, thats confusing :P

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: September 26, 2002 11:46AM
Did I just say LOL, thats confusing :P?

Sorry I forgot to change my log-in name back from Ellis to Vader.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: September 26, 2002 11:55AM
hehe, bet the noobies are all scrathing there heads at this :P

Date: September 26, 2002 12:12PM
THere are no other people in here expect of me.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: September 26, 2002 12:47PM
Posted by: Zcott
We (currently debatable) expect of you many great things.
Date: September 26, 2002 12:56PM
Posted by: Glyn
Im not a newbie, and im confused :)

Vader, please reveal all your ID's (you may need to post several times to avoid the post length limit) :)

Date: September 26, 2002 01:31PM
aaah ah i unveil my my self , for many months i have been masquerading as a willaims fan

----------------------
no hope= no fear

LS's Tip of the week
Date: September 26, 2002 01:38PM
muaahahahHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAR HAR

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy