True but it takes forever also :-)
I'm sure it will be worth it

Until then we can make do with what we've got

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
and when it is expected about?
please tell me when about ready to be?
Don't worry it will see the daylight.
When ? .... as soon as possible taking account our real life and also to be honest our motivation.
The good news is that all the cars and versions are done.

Do you guys use the stuff that I send? :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
It is good news. Well if by the summer leaves.
you have the correct (real) dimensions of vehicles? and then look at Toyota increased.
@Kerleyf1: Excuse-me but what stuff are you talking about? I have just used the original cars from Fsone , then updated and optimized them.

@Schumacher222: Yes, look at the page 4 for the details.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Excalibur,

I send the CSM stuff to someone for your group, but I do not remember to whom. :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kerleyf1 écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Excalibur,
>
> I send the CSM stuff to someone for your group,
> but I do not remember to whom. :-)

What do you mean by "CSM stuff" ?

The CSM structure to put you cars in.

I will send to you by PM Gezere and you see if it helps ok?

I send to a user of your group and say if you guys need to use it you can use. But I don't remember for whom.

Ok, Kerleyf1! I don't think someone of our group use the stuff you sent because the CSM mod was built by Buzz Hornet with new and extra features. so, the CSM strucuture is new ;-)

But anyway, thanks for your help :-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My CSM stuff for 2009 have new stuff too. I will send to you by PM too (as for Gezere), maybe you guys can use something ;-)

Thanks!

realese date?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vitaly Petrov [www.vitalypetrov.ru] Renault F1 Team[www.renaultf1.com]
Evgeniy Wrote:
> realese date?

for those who are inpatient it will be something around 2020...

the guys are doing a great job and great things are only coming to those who wait :)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2011 07:49PM by fast_alonso.
thank

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vitaly Petrov [www.vitalypetrov.ru] Renault F1 Team[www.renaultf1.com]
I can't await to play this mod.. I'm sure it will be the best GP4 mod so far! May I ask on what you are working on the moment? Track specific stuff maybe?
iaquinta écrivait:
> I can't await to play this mod.. I'm sure it will
> be the best GP4 mod so far! May I ask on what you
> are working on the moment? Track specific stuff
> maybe?

Hi Iaquinta!

The mod is ready and in test. It just needs some few adjustements concerning the graphics into the menu.
It won't be released with a 2009 trackpack because all the 2009 tracks are not ready yet. So it is better to release the Fsone 2009 mod first,rather than with an incomplete 2009 trackpack or with 2008 tracks.But an official 2009 trackpack will be released afterwards.

I do not prefer give a release date but we will give good news as soon as possible ;-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy