FSONE 2009 conversion by Racing Sim Car & Track Modding Group

Posted by gezere 
What do you mean? On the Monaco version, there is the logo Today tomorrow and Toyota on the rear fins, only:

[ms.toyota.co.jp]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry. Toyota uses "Wurth" sponsor on rear wing fin on Nurburgring race.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Oh,ok! A screenshot soon! ;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are the last ones for the Toyota TF109:

The japanese livery is also made with the logo "Drive your dreams"

Really nice excalibur!

I like so much the shapes for front and rear wings!

Great Toyota.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question (only curiosity): I make my own 2009 CSM mod with various liveries, from all cars, and various helmets, but I made the mod on HI, STD and LOW textures (you can choose one). Because of that I have to put off the mod some liveries for Toyota, Williams and one for Ferrari because CSM don't suport files with more than 2GB. I saw that FSONE have all liveries and shapes for the season... so, how you guys will putt all this stuff on CSM? Or this mod will have only the HI textures version?

Hi Kerley!

I am actually wondering how we are going to handle this... Sure that we can't put all the season liveries into the mod. I think we will have to make some choices. We will probably include the most important changes on shape liveries, something like early, middle and late season shape.
I don't know exactly. Several solutions are possible because there are a lot of common textures. It will be a collegial decision ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2010 12:38PM by Excalibur.
If you guys want, I can send my 2009 CSM mod for base.

I'm my opinion, the mod looks ok.

Have various livery changes on and various options on CSM screen.

SUGGESTION: You guys can release 2 versions of the mod: One with only HI textures and another with LOW textures, so you can put all shapes and liveries.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2010 03:00PM by kerleyf1.
Excalibur tu peux mettre les 17 textures si tu as 17 textures ,tout est paramétrable avec csm si tu as un soucis envoi moi un mp je pourrai essaye de t'expliquer ;-)
Looks very, very good for GP4 ;) But the rF quality is better :) But for guys who can't play rFactor it's a huge opportunity !

Middle and late season shape soon....

looks great! :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Lucifer[93] écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looks very, very good for GP4 ;) But the rF
> quality is better :) But for guys who can't play
> rFactor it's a huge opportunity !

Really...... could you help us to reach rF quality.

Really impressive work, mates! Keep going. How are you guys going to handle the 2GB limitation?
iaquinta Schreef:
> Really impressive work, mates! Keep going. How are
> you guys going to handle the 2GB limitation?

There is already a remove2gblimit.cap file available to handle that problem :-)
great work guys, looks really good :)
That BMW looks awesome

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
gezere écrivait:
> Lucifer[93] écrivait:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Looks very, very good for GP4 ;) But the rF
> > quality is better :) But for guys who can't
> play
> > rFactor it's a huge opportunity !
>
> Really...... could you help us to reach rF
> quality.

loooool ;)

BigBrother said: "There is already a remove2gblimit.cap file available to handle that problem"

You got it right, Steven. CFF Explorer is a useful program to handle this :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2010 11:43PM by Excalibur.
i know, i have the file and its working like a charm and good the limit has been gone :-)
Is there an ETA on this project?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy