FSONE 2009 conversion by Racing Sim Car & Track Modding Group

Posted by gezere 
Oh Yes, Great Work !!! Wonderfull !!!
Here are the last ones:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fantastic work Arnaud thankyou.:-)

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Thanks Lez! ;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Great work on that Mclaren. I almost gorgot that Kovalainen drove for them last year.... poor year for him.

P.S: How many teams left for complete the 2009 conversion?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
kerleyf1 écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great work on that Mclaren. I almost gorgot that
> Kovalainen drove for them last year.... poor year
> for him.
>
> P.S: How many teams left for complete the 2009
> conversion?

Thanks... This was the last team. The csm mod template is ready with all the features also. But there is a lot of work to do again... So, no release date for the moment but be sure we are working on it....

great news.

will you plan to create "full season" option for the "select grand prix" in the csm configurables as we have in 1991 mod?
Hi Burazel,

Sorry but I can't answer to you. This is Jason ( I don't remember his nickname here) who made the CSM mod. As we move our forum, I don't remember all the features included but the list was long. As soon as he upload the mod, I could give you some details (but I will keep some surprises for the release :-) )

SURPRISES ???

we are waiting mate :D
Hello Excalibur
sorry for my English
I would like to know if there were the liveries of McLarean Turkey, Monza, Nurburgring and Abu Dhabi and if you could send me a private message (PM) the link with these liveries
Love that MP4-24, great work guys!:)
Merci Vesuvius ;-)

@Zeus17: PM answered but just look at the screenshots. They will be included. No links for the moment, the mod is still WIP (Work In Progress). So, it is not released...

Jason could be Buzz Hornet (nickname here at gpg forum) he has for sure the ability to create a CSM mod !
Excalibur, fantastic MOD 2009.
This link has the modifications that occurred during the Season 2009 for McLaren MP4-24.
[www.f1technical.net]
See the rear wings in Monza are flatter.
There is a version of possile MOD FSone 2009 the Mclaren come this way (more flatter)???!!!

Excalibur, fantástico MOD 2009.
Neste link tem as modificações sofridas durante a temporada de 2009 pela Mclaren MP4-24.
[www.f1technical.net]
Veja as asas traseiras em Monza são mais planas.
Existe a possilidade da versão do MOD F-Zone 2009 a Mclaren vir desta maneira (mais plana)???!!!

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
@ Celhino: You are absolutely right! I always use F1 technical for the updates liveries and I have made a new rear wing for the Monza version after posting the picture, as for almost all the cars. It is not perfect because my skill is not good enough but I did what I could. ;-)

Excalibur is perfect for me.
You are lucky to be in F1 Technical images as the McLaren MP4-24, explaining and showing the changes throughout the season.
Would help greatly, I and my partners in the development of MOD's 1992, 1993 and 1996.
Success.

Excalibur, para mim esta perfeita.
Você têm sorte por existir no F1 Technical imagens como da Mclaren MP4-24, explicando e mostrando as evoluções durante a temporada.
Ajudariam extremamente, eu e meus parceiros, no desenvolvimento dos MOD´s 1992, 1993 e 1996.
Sucesso.

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Yes Celinho! that's a great site for mecha and aero developement through the season, very interesting... sometimes, they are the first to get images from the cars before the launch date, as for Motorsport.Nextgenauto.com .. great hi-res pictures of the seasons. Good luck to you and your team for the 1992, 93 and 96 mod... The cars look fantastic ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2010 11:09PM by Excalibur.
Hi guys!

Any news about this mod?

This will be a perfect 2009 mod as far I can see in your cars. :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
mod will be released or that's all?
I'm sure the mod is still be worked on

Hopefully we see a release soon, this is looking to be the most detailed mod for GP4 ever

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy