FSONE 2009 conversion by Racing Sim Car & Track Modding Group

Posted by gezere 
that williams screenshot looks very realistic, great work with the cars also!!

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Ferrari F60

(Hummm... sorry for the wrong tyres rims...but I was too lazy to make a new screenshot ^^)

BrawnGP

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Awesome :-o

[gp4facile.xooit.com]
Merci Ahlex ;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

awesome! :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Excalibur, excelent work.
Make the logo of the Banco do Brasil (Bank of Brazil), version Brawn Interlagos, in the front apron, she's spread.

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Thanks for the feedback Celinho. I hadn't noticed... Hmm.. you mean the logo is "inverted" , don't you?

It will be fixed ;-)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2010 11:03PM by Excalibur.
wow, just wow. really looking forward to this one :)

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Excalibur, be exactly that.

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Incredible cars guys!

Nice to see Monza rear wings on those cars.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Very nice :) however on the Brawn GP (Brazil) the Banco de Brasil text is the wrong way, needs to be flipped horizontally

EDIT: originally I didn't read to the point where someone else had aleady noticed this!

Keep up the good work

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2010 05:11PM by alexf1man.
alexf1man écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Very nice :) however on the Brawn GP (Brazil) the
> Banco de Brasil text is the wrong way, needs to be
> flipped horizontally

Thanks for the comment AlexF1man but Celhino had noticed this bug a few post ago. It has been fixed, also added TNT logo on the top of the mirror supports for the brazil version ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2010 10:12AM by Excalibur.
When would we be able to download these great car mods?
when its finished ;)

X (@ed24f1)

ace work guys, ace work

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Awesome, keep it up!
Great work, mate! Can't wait to drive on them!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy