GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
RAIN!!! Oooh, its not over yet.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Alpha not doing well, hope we can gain from the rain :)

It's tense! Like Tom said, Groeneboer going off really didn't help! Hope rain can help us out and Marko doesn't get in front of Ed.

Sorry if I spelt your name wrong Rick :)

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2009 07:03PM by msater.
You join us again at Silverstone just as Greenhalgh and Aleksander are entering the pits

Ed opts for slicks!

Aleksander has took inters, but they aren't up to temperature, Warringtonis still has his very warm slicks.

Warrington puts his warm tyres to good use.

Mass spin whilst the leader pits

Wait! Warrington is off! Aleksander right behind!

Looking back at the replay, Aleksander got too impatient behind the reigning champ

Off they both go.

Both of them plummeting down the field.

Both get going again, Warrington 15th, Aleksander 16th

Championship as it stands:
1 Philip Oakley 147
2 Marko Aleksander 139

Marko finally takes Warrington

Grant and Santilal tangle, thats gonna help Marko!

Marko is already up to 10th

Storming drive by van Smirren in his last race before his sabbatical.

Marko taking 9th!

1 Philip Oakley 147
2 Marko Aleksander 143

10 laps to go!

Marko takes 8th

Can he catch van der Voort?

1 Philip Oakley 147
2 Marko Aleksander 144

van Smirren right on Greenhalgh's tail

Missed by the numpty RD Rico takes 2nd.

5 laps to go

Greenhalgh about to lose another postion

Last lap

Aleksander finishes the race in 8th!

Oakley wins the British Grand Prix and the World Drivers Championship!

Stay tuned for the official results.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2009 07:21PM by GPGTV.org/farked.
Those official results take some time I guess ;)

GPGSL British Grand Prix Official Results

racingstefan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Those official results take some time I guess ;)

Erm, yeh they do!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
By my calculations, we finished ahead of Velox by two points. Rick, I love ya for getting yourself up to 11th. Rico, awesome last race. Brilliant, couldn't have asked for more, we'll miss you during your sabbatical.

IED 193
Velox 191

Fingers crossed then.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2009 07:51PM by Gaulty.
Good to have Ben up in 6th, we needed those points in the constructors championship. It's a shame that I couldn't score point, because I'd love to get up into the top 10 of the drivers. But overal Alpha had a pretty strong season and I hope that we can have an even better season in 2010 :)

what a insane race, congrats to philip. bad race by me, but i think it was enough to retain my championship position

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Well mine race was already done after that 'incident', ah well better luck next season I guess ...
Congrats Philip ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Let's hope my maths is still as bad as it used to be, it's not looking good...
It was a cracking race to watch, when John went off I didn't realise Marko was involved for a while.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Somogyi Zsigmond Press Release:

I'm very pleased with this race. From 19th to the 9th. It's a great end of the season. I very wait the next season
Not impressed! Punted off the track from a promising position
Woohooo 12th to 3rd... What a great drive. After our dismal qualifying I managed to make have a decent race. I don't know if we did enough in the constructors but this is a good show for the beginning of the next season. We already have done a lot of testing of the new car so hopefully it all ends well.

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Looks like it was a great race and a close season. Well done Philip!

JohnWarrington Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not impressed! Punted off the track from a
> promising position

your car still had to make a second stop, while mine was already out of the pits effectively in third place as six cars infront -including you - had not pitted yet. Had it not been for the tangle that dropped me to 16th, I would have won the championship!

Was I "impatient" Stu, or blocked?
well, whatever it was, it's done.And ofcourse (AI) racing, noone's fault. (from the pretend character standpoint it's probbably mine, though you could have let me trough;) )
Incredible season, and our strategy was working perfectly troughout. Some bad luck at the end dropped me to runner up instead of becoming new WDC. I still made a comeback in this race after the off excursion from 16th to 8th and the season was depicted by me doing them, unfortunately it was too late this time around to climb to needed fourth place.

Congrats to Phil, and TSS, you've done a great job and I look forward to a rematch.
Well yes, there's next season and MPR will start it with more horsepower than in s3!You know what that means....
See ya in Melbourne!(H)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2009 02:06AM by BAR#10.
oh, and fantastic race and coverage, Stu!(Y)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Have we got the final end of season official results, drivers and constructors, so we know the car numbers for S4?
Are we changing the helmet shape or do that later in the season so we can start up quicker?
I'll be wanting the S4 cars asap as it will take a bit of time to rebuild the mod before we can start up.
Venue voting for 17 events, Melbourne is fixed as Round 1.
Finally, S4 start up perfs.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy