GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Max points for a team in a race is 30 ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Max points for a team in a race is 30 ;)

15 points to race winner+
1 point to pole sitter+
1 point to most places gainer+
*1 point to fastest lap+
12 points to 2nd=

did i miss something?;)

EDIT: Damn! i missed fastest lap;)

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2009 10:23PM by senna9194.
oh deer!

the dxr dudes need to step up to the plate and start getting some points for the constructors. we're suffering atm. as on the mprs, why oh why do you want bad luck for me?! a fantastic race for me and then there's the pitstop buggeh. doggone it!
Meh.

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
GPGSL Wrote:
> Constructors Championship
> 6 Lucky 7 Porsche usa 86
> 7 Alpha Ford aus 86
> 8 DXR Ferrari prt 85
> 9 DFR Alfa Romeo nld 84

Very close battle for the midfield! A lot of constructors' money is at stake ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Well fourth isn't too bad
This picture makes me laugh

[www.bigshinyrobot.com]

Nice timing =D
hahaha

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Hey guys, im writing this from a computer at my work. First of all, a fantastic job for IED. I've won :D WOOOOOOOOOT. Too bad i have to retire from racing or testing for season 4 :(. Doesnt matter tho. Kevin you drove a brilliant race after a dissapointing qualy. Too bad John had brake problems. Oh well thats motorsport. Cant wait till the next race :)

Speical thanks to Charrel here, you are doing a great job as far as i can see in keeping the team running :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
SchueyFan Schreef:
> GPGSL Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Constructors Championship
> > 6 Lucky 7 Porsche usa 86
> > 7 Alpha Ford aus 86
> > 8 DXR Ferrari prt 85
> > 9 DFR Alfa Romeo nld 84
>
>
> Very close battle for the midfield! A lot of
> constructors' money is at stake ;)

And that money is mine, get out of the way! ;)

As long as I don't get last, I'm fine.

Unlucky for Pheonix for whole season unfortunately.

GPGSL Driver - Season 2, 22nd with IER, who came in 10th in constructors.

Season 3 - Driver 11 for Pheonix. 3 points, 20th in standings.

Season 4 - Test Driver for TSS, currently 1st in testing ranking, TSS also 1st in constructors.
Psylark Wrote:
> As long as I don't get last, I'm fine.
>
> Unlucky for Pheonix for whole season
> unfortunately.

i really hope to finish this season with 10th in wcc

My GPGSL Career
Come on TSS, we CAN win the WDC!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
msater Wrote:
> Come on TSS, we CAN win the WDC!

i prefer *you to marko:-)

so you confirm me as test driver;)

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2009 06:22PM by senna9194.
FANTASTIC! Well done to both Phil and Ed - I really appreciate having both of you in my team as after all you two are the guys who allow us to perform consistently strong every single race and that's what's won us this title. Ed, great podium! Sorry we couldn't keep you ahead but atleast you got some metal to take home to show for your hard work. What a drive from PHIL! All the way up to 9th? You definately deserve to be back in the title hunt and here's hoping you can become the first double-champion of the series and we can finally get that number 1 on the front of our car! ;)

And I guess this is the perfect time to reveal Team Shadow Subaru shall have an unchanged driver line-up in season 4

De Boer puts himself out there

With only one race left it's time to look around, even though consistency is the key, De Boer is looking to find a team to race with, after a disappointing season at TN Racing with one podium as highlight and a massive crash as worst point of the season. Maikel stated: "I've only came in since season 2 and used this season to get familiar with the series and am now looking to get a competitive seat for season 4. I'm in talk with two teams at this moment, but I want to use this as an opportunity to put myself on the drivers market, I'm a reliable driver and make it to the finish around 90% of the races. I think I can really show myself in season 4 but I need a competitive car to do that. I will only take a racing seat and do not want to go testing, that would only be a last resort. I will do my best to keep TN Racing 10th in the constructors and will do everything I can to score as high as possible in the last race and try to elevate myself in the WDC standings. I'm already looking forward for next season and we'll see what that will bring."

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Team Boost Announcement

The season finale at Silverstone will be held after the weekend as RD Stoopid will be away until Monday.

Team representatives therefore have until 12 noon GMT Monday 7th December to send their team's boost requirements for the British GP at Silverstone.
Send your boosts to Stu (Stoopid) and label the message 'Silverstone Boost'.

Reminder; Team owner that drives for another team can not be the one who sends the boost for the team he owns. One of team's drivers can do it.
Examples;
-Dan Mills owns TNR but drives for DXR. He cant be the one who sends it for TNR. One of TNR drivers can do it.

-Byron van het Bolscher owns Devil Fox but drives for DXR. He cant be the one who sends it for Devil Fox. One of Devil Fox drivers can do it.

Remaining Team Boosts

MPR,Lancia - 2 bhp
Phoenix,BMW - 1 bhp
DXR,Ferrari - 2 bhp
TNR,Renault - 4 bhp
IED,Maserati - 3 bhp
Lucky Seven,Porsche - 2bhp

USE IT OR LOSE IT!!!!!

Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
> SchueyFan Schreef:
> -----
> > GPGSL Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Constructors Championship
> > > 6 Lucky 7 Porsche usa 86
> > > 7 Alpha Ford aus 86
> > > 8 DXR Ferrari prt 85
> > > 9 DFR Alfa Romeo nld 84
> >
> >
> > Very close battle for the midfield! A lot of
> > constructors' money is at stake ;)
>
> And that money is mine, get out of the way! ;)

Actually money is mine. You over take me, and you're fired ;)
any team/s looking for a ( noob /new ) driver ,I'm keen to join the fun (H) in Season 4 (Y)
Silverstone is gonna be interesting :-O

Sorry, not the Snail I know :P

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2009 03:38AM by Charrel.
Team Shadow Subaru have one free test seat - PM me

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy