GPG Nations Cup AI Series... *OLD FORUM*

Posted by willward 
Had no idea i was running feature qualifying too!!

Well you better get a move on then ;)
another thing i can think of is, that John ran the session on Ace, while you did it on Rookie, Will.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
aye, that could be it

yupp so when you going run feature quali john and btw i dont have access to gp4 atm as both mine and my brothers laptop dont work

willward schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yupp so when you going run feature quali john and
> btw i dont have access to gp4 atm as both mine and
> my brothers laptop dont work

How can you post here then? :P

using my grandads laptop and ive lost the disk plus everythings on my laptop

Any news on when the session will be run? :/
i'm hoping to speak to Will about it pretty soon. I'd rather have him run it as he can then sort the quali perf out for me. If not then I will try and get it done on Sunday when I have some free time
i dont have the files or gp4 atm as i need a new laptop charger as the battery last like 5 mins without it so you'll have to run feature quali if you can

Well if the mod isn't that hard to run I could TRY and do something, got loads of free time.
I'm out for the next week, cause tomorrow I am at a party, not coming home till Monday. Wednesday, a friend of mine and I are going to Wacken for the world's biggest Heavy Metal festival, staying there till sunday :D
JOHN could you give the files ti feelthe force as i dont have them atm

If it's not very graphical heavy then I'll run it, I don't have a brilliant PC so if its too heavy then I'll have to say no.
any news john?

Like I said on msn i need you to run the entry qualifying. Sprint Race is complete

yes and i keep telling you i have no LAPTOP with GP4 on so its impossible for me to do it so can you do it ?

i have my laptop charger now so im hoping to start this back up

well sprint is done and i need to do feature quali and johns doing feature race

just ran quali on ace and its still 1:20.000s john send me the track files you are using it will take 2 seconds .........

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy