> -----
> > Kimi-The-Champ Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > but locked shapes are only for changes on the
> > > shapes, not textures ;)
> > > i hope for templates too, Mitsuro! :)
> >
> > but you can't have the same carshape for two
> teams
> > then...
>
>
> yes u can by simply renaming the shape :)

but you can't rename the texs...that's what i wanted to say;)

My GPGSL Career
true u can't with locked shapes, u are right.
Do you have some shots of the progress of the TF109 and STR4?

________________________________________________________________________________

Lotus F1 2O1O by Pityr [W.I.P]: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Fictional 2O1O Car [W.I.P] > restart soon >: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Repsol F1 Team [W.I.P]: [tmp.grandprixgames.org]
I downloaded the .txt file with the tyrepositions, but it just says car_01 and the values, car_02...
Can anyone tell me which tyrepositions are for which car?

Thanks
Car 1 and 2 are Mclaren

Car 3 and 4 are Ferrari and so on

Btw I don't know if this point has been raised but I have an issue with these cars in the rain

Rather than the rain light I have some white faded box, I checked the wad and can't see nay file missing

Any help on this would be great

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Someone has 2009 STR-Textures for the new RedBull?
Thanks

Don't dream your life - live your Dream!

"Es gibt wichtigere Dinge im Leben als die Meisterschaft - nämlich zu leben" -Niki Lauda

when does "pack 2" release?

________________________________________________________________________________

Lotus F1 2O1O by Pityr [W.I.P]: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Fictional 2O1O Car [W.I.P] > restart soon >: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Repsol F1 Team [W.I.P]: [tmp.grandprixgames.org]
This is great work, I only just found it - I had taken an extended break from GP4 for a while but I just installed these cars with the 2008 track pack and I'm having alot of fun.

Looking forward to future developments!
josekast Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Force India mirros ERROR
>
-------------------------------------------------------

I have the same problem with Force India. Can somebody help me?
No one still fixed the Force India mirror thing? Is it possible to contact Andry for this? Or any possibility to get the unlocked shapes, so this could be fixed by ourselves?

Thanks!
JPM2002

Look the first page.
Does anybody know if there are lower lods for these cars?

Without the lower lods I was thinking of forcing Lod0 only but I am worried about the effect this might have on performance.
Traction, test to force lod0 and see how it does first. I use lod0 only, works great for me :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Oops, didn't see the link... Works just fine now!
Cool, just tried playing with lod0 forced and didn't notice any difference in performance. :)
I kinda have a strange request.

First of all, thanks again to Mitsuro for his works, they are amazing!

The thing that I was wondering about is if it was possible to access an unlocked version of the Red Bull shape. I'm not trying to leech off his works here, but I'm a bit annoyed at that car. I personally think the front wing is too low to the ground. This however would be simple to adjust.

I'm not looking to re-release the car, but I was just wondering if it where to be possible to make this change, either it's done by myself, Mitsuro or anyone else.

I don't want to be disrespectful to anyone here, it's just a friendly request. If it's not possible at all I would understand. I realise I'm not a great contributor to the community, so it's a big ask!

Thanks for reading, and thanks again to Mitsuro for his effort put into giving us a beautiful carset!
Re: Mitsuro Sano's thread - F1 2009 first car pack RELEASED!!
Date: September 10, 2010 05:40PM
Posted by: sunil
Great work as usual mate.

Thanks so much for car set pack.

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
The individual links are all dead. Could someone repost?
Re: Mitsuro Sano's thread - F1 2011 [WIP]
Date: July 19, 2011 08:01PM
Posted by: Mitsuro Sano
Hi all,

It's been a long time I haven't post anything on carshaping ( since the fantasy car actually ).

4 cars is WIP for the moment, but I don't think I will do more as I don't have a lot of time to do it!

But first, here is a preview of my Fantasy F1 car ( finally ! ):

The carshape itself is done, miss the shadows, bodylines etc... and it will be done!

And the 4 f1 cars of 2011 I'm doing :

Except for the fantasy car, the internal parts will be also modeled, in order to have better damage model ( and also to improve my skills in modeling ):

Seeing a lot of 2011 cars being made by great talents ( Dutch_Can/Isaint/Excalibur, Fongu, Soulbringer, MPad, TDL ... ) motivates me to do some!

Hope you like it! :)

And for the 2009 cars, sorry I don't have them anymore on my HDD, can somebody upload the individual files again ?

Ciao :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2011 08:14PM by Mitsuro Sano.
Re: Mitsuro Sano's thread - F1 2011 [WIP]
Date: July 19, 2011 08:05PM
Posted by: n00binio
impressive (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy