*** Formula 1 2008 Mod by GPGames Modding Group RELEASED! ***

Posted by Kimi-The-Champ 
Hmm.. Noobinios solution works fine :) Thanks!
But its a good thing that you want to get that in the mod later. So far, it is really great and fun to play ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2009 08:12PM by evil.hEiNz.
i tested it before posting, its an internal csm function so it generally should work with all mods that don't have custom steerig wheels

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Good thing to know.. now i gotta hav eto find some decent internal wheels ^^
Nice to have this already, I actually wasn't expecting any 2008 mod for another month or so. Installing the additional/missing/separate cars worked fine, too, so I can't complain. Well done!
Hi all friends.

I have a problem. I can not install the mod with csm, or I'm doing something wrong.

When I try to install the mod, csm says:

"Not enough access to read from the registry. If you are running windows vista, make sure you grant administrator rights to the executable. Right click the exe file and go to properties. Then select run as administrator"

What's this?? Please some help. I don't have windows vista and i'm the administrator...

Thanks in advance and a very happy racing from spain!!

Ok, to stop this, listen in.

Download this file: [files.vadertrophy.com]

Then, in your ZaZ Gp4 Tools directory, delete everything, BUT DON'T DELETE THE AUCTUAL 'ZaZ Gp4 Tools' folder. Then, put everything from the file you just downloaded in the ZaZ Gp4 Tools folder. Then, run the updater.exe. Let the Updater download everything it needs to, then open CSM. Install a mod and you're off!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
For me, it works.

Thanks a lot friend!!

Thanks A lot Guys.

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
racingstefan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> alexf1man schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Can you upload the cars as seperately available
> > files?
>
> You allready can download them as separete cars :P

where is the mclaren to download then??
you can't download this car separete because it's a car from our Modding Group and it's exclusiv in this mod ;)
Kubica2@ you got a PM with some information how to get it.

Bye. :)

P.S: This mod has too many bugs. Version 2.0 i hope its better.

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2009 04:46PM by J-C.
Kimi-The-Champ Wrote:
> you can't download this car separete because it's
> a car from our Modding Group and it's exclusiv in
> this mod ;)

ok, well its annoying that other people in this thread wrote that all cars are available to download seperate, and he/she gave examples of where to download. So i looked at those sites and it wasnt there, and i dont want to use csm, as it causes too much problems if the game crashes.
CSM only has problems if there is a crash on restore.

I wish there was a lower texture resolution option, but i guess its more difficult to install cars that are not in the mod.

@ fongu:
that is the right thing. more texture resolution options are too dificult for many user to put the other cars in this mod.
isn't there a tutorial on how to resize textures with slimtex somewhere? it took me about half an hour of work to get a sleek wad, everyting running perfectly now.

n00binio ecrit:
> isn't there a tutorial on how to resize textures
> with slimtex somewhere? it took me about half an
> hour of work to get a sleek wad, everyting running
> perfectly now.

I don't use Slimtex but I can tell you how to resize the textures with Texresizer.I guess it is the same way... Just PM me if interested. ;o)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

no, but thanks anyway. i'm quite happy with my solution. the idea i had was to post the link to such an tutorial here in case other people have problems with a high po

Are those two cars still WIP. ?

[www.grandprixgames.org]

[www.grandprixgames.org] (here i mean williams)
Hi Zero Wolf. It's almost sure that I will not continue working on the 2008 Williams as I've no free time to work on it. The BMW shape is almost finished but again no time to finish it totally.

:)
Andry ,check PM`s regarding this please mate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy