Gp4 SEASON OF 1983 (-> RELEASED <-) PAG -1

Posted by Ripping Corpse 
Any news about the -82 mod?
Did you get copys of the -82 wheels I made, or did just Tony get them?

U/

FERRARI 126 C3

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........

WILLIAMS FW08C/2

Pedro, you are amazing, well done mate.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
nice shapes!

i want to see this cars ingame!

P.S 1 : Ripping Corpse maybe when you finsh the mod can give to anyone premission to convert this mod for f1 challenge 99-02???

P.S 2 : Keep up the good work!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2009 03:16PM by vlasis10.

ARROWS A6

vlasis10 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> nice shapes!
>
> i want to see this cars ingame!
>
> P.S 1 : Ripping Corpse maybe when you finsh the
> mod can give to anyone premission to convert this
> mod for f1 challenge 99-02???
>
> P.S 2 : Keep up the good work!!!

THANKS, WHY NOT ;-)
Are you planning to release all the mods in once Pedro? ;)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Yeah ... maybe, but for now I will concentrate only on mods, then speak better ..;)

Vaporware....

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Jagdpanzer Wrote:
> Vaporware....

Thats a bit harsh. Mods I've worked on usually take a year or two to finish, and Pedro is doing a great job so far, with more work going on in the background. Be patient :)

____
Tony

Jagdpanzer Wrote:
> Vaporware....

....... do not understand what you mean by that "vaporware" ??!!!???!!!!!!
Relax, just an impatient sarcastic statement
Jagdpanzer ecrit:
> Vaporware....

I hope not...

maybe with somme help from some other experience modders this could go a lot faster,it seems that most of the time Pedro is a one man band...
how are you going to do the 6-wheels on the tyrrell?

"Arguing on the internet is like taking part in the Special Olympics...Even if you win you're still retarded"
Why would he do that for the 1983 mod? The Tyrrell had 6 wheels in 1976/77 not 1983.

Pedro are you doing all 3 versions of the Lotus for the 83 season? The cosworth powered 93 and the 93T and 94T renault powered cars?

Cracking job though mate keep em coming!!!!!
Jagdpanzer Wrote:
> Vaporware....

dear friend, Jagdpanzer, I am very disappointed with your sad commentary, these comments are sad, I leave @#$%& and perplexed, I probably in half a year, did much of what the majority of this forum, which did nothing, anything, and now , come you say that, what you deserve is a "caralho das caldas," I in a month, I did 12 shapes for 1983, the mod of 82 is almost ready, and you come with these stupid comments , if I knew how a mod, 100%, I guarantee you , in a two and a half months, would complete a mod, in fact, you and some should not have anything, respect very few mates who have helped me and help, I very to them, and they know who they are, I sometimes think of me and want to make so personal mods , to avoid listening stupid comments
finally
@#$%& it
po caralho

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2009 12:43AM by Ripping Corpse.
Pedro, fique calmo, não ouça os que não merecem ser ouvidos. E continue com o ótimo trabalho.

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
I appreciate your efforts, but you have to understand, there have been untold numbers of people who post screenshots of promising mods, and then simply fade away. I must confess, I too was amazed by your breathtaking updates of the 1982 project, and enjoyed every screenshot. If you search the threads you will see I was one of the earliest and most enthusiastic supporters of you work. Prior to the "vaporware" comment I had nothing but encouragement and praise for your efforts.

However as 1982 neared completion and a release was assumed to be close, it suddenly went the way of all those other vanished mods. Imagine the disappointment of those of us who had been eagerly anticipating it's release. And now without an explanation you move onto the 1983 project, with little if no info at all about the fate of 1982.

I say this to explain my comment. It was not made to discourage you or to reflect impatience on my part, rather it was a reflection of the let down I felt when the 1982 was not released.

I wish you luck, and congratulate your efforts, but for me, I will believe the mod is real when I see it released to the community...

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy