WIP - Hungaroring 1991 [56K Warning] - New Link at page 3, version 0.95

Posted by Rot Teufel 
Busy weeks and not work so much. Just finish the 1991 fictional trucks. All credits are gone to 1991 mod authors, 'cause trucks are build like car liveries.
need to fix lotus and mclaren truck.

Next to do:

- chicane in pit lane
- fix tex bugs

My workthread with all RELEASED and WIP stuff

I really like those trucks! In Formula One (Playstation One), we can saw trucks in Estoril and Hungaroring, and it's amazing your work on those off track objects.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
finally i fix mclaren and lotus trucks. Enjoy!

[www.mediafire.com]

Nice mate
Thanks man!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry plodekk for the old link of 1991 truck. Here the new one with a guide to install those trucks.
Now you have one gp4 file (two for tyres one) for each team with associated textures. Sorry

[www.mediafire.com]

About Hungaroring, too many bugs in my last work, so i re-do all again (for now i just finish advertise and 1991 boxes, then i start with chicane), howewer i don't have to do again textures.

would be hilarious if we could race in these trucks. ;)

J-C have a truck model, contact him.

nah, i was just doing a funny comment. great work on the trucks though.

ok, or i'm a stupid or i don't know...

i have modified all textures with photoshop and add for sure the alpha channel. I'm sure 'cause before work on this new i work again on textures
Now to found what texture cause the flickering problems, i put only the advertsing banner, but surprise, same bug that i found in my last work (plus the start bridge ghost)...

any idea how help me and were i done wrong?

Check that banner textures are DXT1+transparency is none.
ok, thank you, infact i put full transparency on all modified textures :)

EDIT: IT'S ALIVE!!! (cit.)

ok, a part a transperent land (probably a lod problem), but all most textures problems are gone!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2009 08:55PM by Rot Teufel.
Beware : do not cross left banks in the left hand curve of the chicane or you might encounter troubles ingame.

one good news and two bad

the good one: the graphical is almost finish, need to add the ingeneer's race control. No more textures problems :happy:

first bad: i have modified the chicane but now the track doesn't load. So if someone that had more experience than me could give a look, many thanks.

here a pick

here the dat
[www.speedyshare.com]

second bad: some problems with my PC, when i'm starting the session. Don't why and how, but with recovery DVD start... so for safe, i couldn't work.

I'm quite busy and i decide to release what i have done in all this time.

Called it Pre release or version 0.9 as you want.

The only difference with the final realese is the missing chicane in pitlane.
All instruction how install it (both for TSM user and no-TSM user) are in readme.

[www.mediafire.com]

enjoy :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy