Mclaren Photo Request

Posted by Willb 
Mclaren Photo Request
Date: September 13, 2008 02:42PM
Posted by: Willb
Hello everyone,

Havn't been here for a while, unfortunately, however in the attempt to learn to model I need you're help!
Has anyone got any hi-res pics/drawings/blueprint style images of the 2008 Mclaren, preferably at the british grand prix. Looking specifically for Top, Side, Front, Back views as you would expect for a model. Ive had a look on good 'ol google but to no avail. Im hoping some of you can help me :).

Thanks.
Regards
Wills

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Re: Mclaren Photo Request
Date: September 13, 2008 02:50PM
Posted by: Shaddix
yeh, I'll get you some hi-res photos afther f1 qualy :)

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
Date: September 13, 2008 05:16PM
Posted by: fongu
you have lots of nice pics to get you started, there are also lots of nice detail shots on f1live.com in some of pre-race and off-track sections of the macca. Let me know if you need any help, but practice makes perfect :)

Date: September 13, 2008 06:32PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Date: September 13, 2008 08:22PM
Posted by: Excalibur
fongu ecrit:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you have lots of nice pics to get you started,
> there are also lots of nice detail shots on
> f1live.com in some of pre-race and off-track
> sections of the macca. Let me know if you need any
> help, but practice makes perfect :)

Also on The Official F1 website (Here is the link to the Gallery from the GB Grand Prix)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: September 14, 2008 12:16AM
Posted by: Gusgus
And if you can understand the Technical regulations at [www.fia.com], the bodywork rules can help you have realistic proportions in your shaping ;-)

My workthread here
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy