GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - AI based series - Adelaide Australia Race Results Online.

Posted by Nickv 
Rico Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you believe that @#$%& Bruno? whahaha

They called back saying that it would be ready this week... if not, I'll sue them! :P

That's reasonable, I suppose! You threaten legal action, they usually either respond with a far larger suit or get the goods to you quicker than you can s**t a piece of 4x2. ;)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

and now the deadline is dead ;)
yep, when is the first race?
And let me lobby a bit, Austria should be the opener of the season, not only cause it's the next best thing for my home race , but also cause Schuey fan made a high res update and what better way to feature it than in GPGSL season.
*end of lobbying*;)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2008 06:33PM by BAR#10.
If things don't kick off I'd give my spot away to Dan Mills or whoever's still interested and in the waiting list. Just please contact Brière ;-).
As for my team I am running out of time to paint the car so I would like to know who could help... I was going to ask Kizz as he did it for Gui... basically I just need someone to adapt my old team livery - 2006 livery - into the GPGSL shape with different colors and send back just so I could paint the sponsors... anyone?

yeah, Nick,can you give an idea where the GPGSL stands now?
How many files have you received, and where do we go from here, or how fast that is?

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
I have recieved a dramatically low amount of files. 7 team files, which is not that bad, but still not good. But I only got 3 helmets at most... I am thinking interest is majorly dropping, if even setting a deadline can't make people paint their cars, what can?
Nickv Wrote:
> I have recieved a dramatically low amount of
> files. 7 team files, which is not that bad, but
> still not good. But I only got 3 helmets at
> most... I am thinking interest is majorly
> dropping, if even setting a deadline can't make
> people paint their cars, what can?

PM everysingle one of the team managers on what is missing and that they have missed a deadline. Give them a new deadline, if they miss that one then give the spot to the reserves
can I be on the waitlist for both driver & team?
I have a car and helmet ready incase I can participate :)

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
Team owners who haven't submitted their car files have been sent a PM. Drivers are encouraged to hand in their helmets themselves if possible.
Nickv Wrote:
> Team owners who haven't submitted their car files
> have been sent a PM. Drivers are encouraged to
> hand in their helmets themselves if possible.

Better idea ;-)
Oh thank god, looks like Kev sent it in. Cheers.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Nick, I've sent you the RaltWest files, but I need to send them again - Andrew's flag in the car is wrong.

EDIT: Blame Andrew's funny name, i thought he was german but hes american lmao... Alright Nick, i've sent you a 2nd email with the same zip with the fixed flag in the car. Sorry for the annoyance... ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2008 03:41AM by Bruninho.
Nick, I can't find your email i n your profile. What is it?

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Just to remind people - Shaddix I guess ;) - that I am stepping down from the league so you can have my spot I guess. Brière is likely to still be interested, by the way.

Thanks Kizz for the help as I bugged him about a car that will never see the light of the day (which might be a good thing with the headrest it had ;))
Does that mean I am in the league, as I am first on the reserve list, but my team manager spot at NAME TBA is lost? I hope it is.

If you're first, then probably it's you. It's not up to me to decide ;)
@ Gui: FU ho ;)

@ msater: yes, you are in now.
Ok, Nick. I am sending my team files now.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy