Sorry to put a downer on a bad day already, but im jumping ship

Posted by Craigo 
Sorry to hear Paulo is leaving and I hate to add to losing more people but I've decided to leave for a few months, maybe even longer. I've lost all motivation and need to get away, things arent how they used to be and the community just aint what it used to be. I've been learning and modelling for like the last 4 years maybe and its just taken its toll, theres aspects of real life which come way above modding for a game.

Dont get me wrong I will hope to come back at one stage, but need to go away and come back and look at things with a clean slate, my motivation aint there anymore!

Hopefully one day will come back and do more shapes and im sure I will, but for now thats it.

Expect the R28 to be finished, Kizz is finishing it but pushed for time with a busy real life, but we hope to get that out as a farewell gift!
Also I have the F2007 which I hope to get passed onto a pair of modders to finish, 2 of who everyone is very fond of at the mo;) so im sure you know who that is....

I'll still maybe keep an eye at gpg to see whats going on but for now ill be leaving, but like I say hopefully will get 2 more cars out to you guys to enjoy....

For now bye but hope to be back,

Thanks for all

More very sad news, I think the GP4 community is imploding on itself right now, its a sad time :(

Anyway good luck for the future mate, hope we see you back someday though.....

Its a pleasure to drive your cars mate and you really have given a lot to this game

Cheers Danzo

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Sorry to hear this, you have been a credit to the community, thanks for all of your work. Hope you return soon.

-----------------------------------------------

"When you begin in this sport you are given a chequebook. Every time you have a big one you must write a check to the angels. The trick is to finish your career before you empty the chequebook".
Omg:(

I wish you all the best craig!
and come back stronger!
sad news craig, hope we will see you soon! Good luck! :)

Have to ask, does this mean that's the 2001 mod will not be released?

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
bad news

however thx for all ya work especially f2008 mate

Well the 2001 mod has taken so long anyway, maybe one day, Any complete cars have and will be released individually, so you can at least compile a 2001.wad yourselves, not sure if he has but also hopefully kizz will release the 2001 helmets aswell.

Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2008 10:54PM by Craigo.
sad to see you go mate, but you'll be back ;-)

Have fun with real life and enjoy it to the max :)
It is natural. Everybody needs some "holydays" because if not everyone can loose his motivation.
Enjoy this time, and good luck craigo!!!
I hope to see you back some day.
Best wishes.

GP4-ARGENTINA
It's sad but when you loose motivation I think that the best way is to stand back and take time to come back stronger.

So, have a good time, mate! Hope to see you back later!

Cheers!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sad news but take your holiday off from gp4, you have deserved it! :) hope to see you comeback someday.
Thanks to you Craig, for all your great works to the community, I wish you the best and hope you can rejoin us when your things are sorted...

Back to basics... I feel like a newbie! hahahahaa!!!
Thanks, Craigo, you´ve done a great job...good luck with your real life and hopefully we´ll see you back in some months ;)
Very sad news Craig, but I surely can understand your decision!

I wish you all the best outside of gp4, and hope we'll see some masterpieces from you again anywhen...

keep your personality mate, you're a fantastic guy! :)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

i agree with Rob and Kev and i hope you'll come back again :)oh and what about the trackspecific jordan liveries i've made for the season 2001, can i upload them, or should i wait until you're back again?
Hope you come back, in the meantime thanks for all your work and good luck in the future.
Craigo, enjoy your life out here, and come back whenever you feel like to. I hope to work with you again in the future ;-)

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
Craigo you deserve a break, but like everybody else hope you come back soon :) stay safe mate.
but im jumping ship

really hope haven't anymore places disponible on that ship :(.

have a good life and many thanks for all. you and paolo. thank's.

November 2, 2008
My heart stop beating two laps for the end. I back alive on last turn.
sad to see you go craig, but all the best in your break and i hope to see you back when you are ready! thanks for all of your hard work for gp4!

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy