Awesome work, thanks so much for the current version (2008) as well.
cleberpister schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I made some tests in Estoril and he does not
> appear the mechanics in the trainings or the race.
> I placed the track in mods of 91 and 88 and had
> not appeared. I played in other tracks in these
> mods and they appear…. Somebody has this
> problem? grateful

i have the same problem with the 95 mod. i don´t know the reason
my problem is in mod of 94…
somebody can help?
grateful

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!
thats really weird.. the mecanics are lazy here too aahahah

prblanco had to change some values of the dat to fix the pitstop bug( that one wich stucks cars on pitlane|)

after all now they can pit, but all workers are ghosts.. lmfao!

i made a test. i changed the DAT and the team workers are all there. s the bug is on DAT.

dunno how to fix it.. we better talk to prblanco.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2008 07:22PM by pimpones1.
Nice track pimpones1 (Fabio) and Noobinio. I tried last night and very good.
I saw the same about the mechanics. Still its a nice track.

Congratulation guys.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2008 10:10PM by J-C.
I have the same problem ...cant see the mecanics

The track is awesome but something is wrong at turn 3 and i dont know what it is...

I Brake 100 % at this turn but the car allways went off the track there and im playing GP4 for years and know Estoril like my hands because i already run there and i know that we have to brake 100 % at that place but something is wrong , isnt so difficult.

Someone has the same problem at turn 3 ?

Congratulations for the work.
Maybe it is the dat file, cc line problem
turn 3 same problem & no mechanics,
ciao
some feedback..

well i noticed that mechanic problem.. and i also know its a DAT problem..

Noobinio built the dat ,and PRBLANCO fixed it.. so they might be able to fix this ´´ bug´´

Now talking about braking ´´ problem´´..

Its not a problem.. its the cc line design... all yu have to do is rebuild a cc line with your ´´ imagination´´.. thats it..

im responsable for the scenaries.. and i know its allllllll good..

now that ghost workers are reaaly annoying.. we have to fix it on dat.

i tried to use a diff dat withthis WAD and the mechanicals are there.. so.... PRBLANCO WE NEDD YOUR HELP hehehe
the turn 3 problem occurs with steering help, am i right? i drove a 100% race with the 95 mod as schumacher and i had no problems. it might be something similar as with some original gp4 tracks. most extreme example is sepang: if you´re a bit off the line at the two fast right kinks (where massa spun off this year) you´re "forced" to run very wide. i don´t know why.

back to turn 3: you should try to steer to the right quite early and take a thight line into the corner.
About the missing pit crew, sometimes deleting your "F1gstate" file will fix this issue. GP4 creates a new one and recalibrates your graphics when you get rid of your old one.

Every issue I've had in other mods with a missing pit crew is fixed by this trick...

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
w00t! the track is released? I'll get it now, and see what I can do with regard to the authentic trackcams. :)

Edit: The best Estoril I've seen so far. :) The layout is good, but the only thing ruining it, is that the last corner has the profile (and run-offs) of the current track, rather than the older one, but I'll do what I can.

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2008 01:47PM by Berger_Fan.
yeah nice track, lovely atmosphere, i think the tracks a bit wide, but it is a nice layout and very nice elevations work

People from Brazil! Thanks so much! Great work on Estoril. Congratulations!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
thanks a lot for all the positive feedback.

@ kerley: it´s a brazilian/german coproduction
Berger Fan...

hehehe i mentioned you around a week ago to build the amazing trackcam only you have skills to build ahahahaha

go for it mate..
this track is fantastic for driver on stock mod ;-)
thank's

November 2, 2008
My heart stop beating two laps for the end. I back alive on last turn.
A nice track, thanks. However, there are a few annoying issues with it, like the wavey side lines through some of the corners and some of the ad boards and briges, textures are stretched, but these are easy enough for me to fix, so no problem there. Other than that and the missing pitcrew it´s certainly a good effort. Well done.
Here are the 1985-1993 trackcams. They're as accurate as the track would allow me to get. :)

[www.f1archives.com]

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube
thanks a lot greg
Hi Pimpones

I've tested your .dat without your .wad and the pitcrew appeared. So the problem is not the .dat's fault alone, but I couldn't find what it is.

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy