**[NEW Update PG.5]** Toyota TF108 by Fongu and RaüL0ng0 **[NEW Update PG.5]**

Posted by raulongo 
raulongo Wrote:

Hi all.

Fongu decided to make some more on this car, and made some shapes during the Season. I've updated the textures too, and I may present the 2008 Toyota TF108 in Great Britain, with "The Dark Knight" advertisment. Hope you like it, and...
Enjoy!!

-------------------------------------------------------

schuey fan Wrote:

looks excellent!

btw, are you planning the tribute to Ove Andersson livery used at Magny-Cours as well.?

Can you release the track specific liveries as a seperate download?
I'm sorry, but the final download will be a pack with updated v1 and new stuff, all together.

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
niceee
Excellent Progress. Thanks

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
as toyota bat is beautiful !!!!! your wonderful work ...
as toyota bat is beautiful !!!!! your wonderful work ...(2)
excelente car men.
the new update toyota TF108 shark?
Is made, I'll show screenshots in a few days ;-)

raulgullon.com -
Hiya.

After Fallas (in Valencia), I'm back updating the cars Fongu and I made (well, I think it's not necessary to say that he made the shape updates, hehe..). This time is the late-season Spec of the TF108. Screenshots by me. Hope you enjoy ;-)

PS.Rob, you'll have a big amount of work in a few days ;)

raulgullon.com -

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2009 11:07PM by raulongo.
Nice Updates here, good job, both of you

Will be the nose mapping fixed in the update? :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2009 11:19PM by Spidey.
where is the link
OMG! Fantastic work guys! :)
jojo30 Wrote:
> where is the link

not released yet, be patient :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
looks great!

the only suggestion i would have is, that since silverstone, the panasonic and toyota logos were moved and a long, small object is now next to the cockpit (sorry, don't know how to describe it)

hope you don't mind me pointing that out :)

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2009 10:22AM by SchueyFan.
That is for an onboard camera. You're right. I'll talk with Fongu soon ;-)

raulgullon.com -
Don't forget to talk with him about the mapping of the nosecone ;) It isn't that hard, took me 5 minutes to fix it for the early season one :)

Instead of that it's great work as ever!

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

You guys are going to make cars as real as possible. Thank you for doing this! Awesome work :)
raulongo Wrote:
> That is for an onboard camera.

ah, of course!

X (@ed24f1)
the mapping for the nose is fixed, for so many version so late on in the process, it took a few days ;-)

If someone wants to check the onboard cams, which GP's and which car (I don't think Glock had it?) then let me know, I won't be able to check til tomorrow.

Glock had it as well

from the pics here [www.imagesf1.com], it looks like it was on both cars until the end of the season.

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy