**[NEW Update PG.5]** Toyota TF108 by Fongu and RaüL0ng0 **[NEW Update PG.5]**

Posted by raulongo 
I don't have words for your comments.. the screnshots... Wow! I'm impressed :)

THANKS My Friends!!

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Just got this ingame and gotta say this is one hell of a car, detail and everything about it is so accurate. This sets a bench mark of how all cars should be!

This is what keeps the community going. GP4 does reward the modder if you put in the effort like this!!

Great Car!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2008 08:11PM by Craigo.
Just tried ingame and this is one awesome car, the detail, quality and realism on both shape and livery is first class. Kev and Rual you make one hell of a team.
Thanks guys (raulongo, oggo, fast alonso, fongu) for making this 2004 game a GP4 '08 version and to all those who are currently in work progress. I cant ask for more.
arnel pijuan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks guys (raulongo, oggo, fast alonso, fongu)
> for making this 2004 game a GP4 '08 version and to
> all those who are currently in work progress. I
> cant ask for more.

hmm 2004? GP4 was released 2002 if that's what you mean ;) but I agree, It's a really great car :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2008 02:01AM by SkaaningeN.
Lost track of time probably. Haha. Anyway, sorry guys but I'm not familiar with '7Z file'. How can I open this and update my toyota? Thanks!
Re: **[RELEASED]** Toyota TF108 by Fongu and RaüL0ng0
Date: May 16, 2008 07:24AM
Posted by: IWE
with 7zip?

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: May 16, 2008 09:59AM
Posted by: Ali
The "dirty" version is very cool. Very realistic!!!!
thanks for all the comments, they're much appreciated :) And nice screens too everyone. Glad I can bring some good comments back to GP4 and the community

yeah, it´s really a good car, guys.
who needs a new f1 game if we can have such first class work... ;)

matt
schroeder Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yeah, it´s really a good car, guys.
> who needs a new f1 game if we can have such first
> class work... ;)
>
> matt

Amen to that mate :)
Fast, Who's sepang is that in the shots on P1

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Sry, but dunno from where i got it....

might be possible that I've made a mixture between more versions ;)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

damn :(

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
the nose cone of this car is very very ugly

if this car is make it by other comunitty, sure that all people critice the car XDD

iwe: you dont say nothing about this car??? jajaja

you are a false XDD

but how the people here say, my coments are only "constructive", for they can fix the nose cone
Date: May 18, 2008 10:56AM
Posted by: TTM
I noticed that one thing is missing.. Wing shadow on the nose cone..
Pic:
[www.grandprixgames.org]
@tero - the shadows were done using a rendering system in 3ds, so don't know why it was missed - maybe cause the bridge wing is a bit too high...

in terms of the nose, i didn't fix it for the released version because it was so close to release, maybe I'll change it for later season updates. I don't mind feedback, but when all it says is its very ugly (a relative word anyways), that is not constructive, i don't care if its ugly, i care if its accurate, and on that you don't mention how I can improve. I do admit it can be improved, but maybe you can help as to how ;-)

The shadows (my fault ;) ) were done in 3D Studio (Texture Baking). The bridge did a little ammount, but when I tweaked the levels, the shadow gone.

Agree with you Kev... saying ugly is not criticism. Also,if you don't like it, don't use it :-)

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
"saying ugly is not criticism" ??? I believe saying ugly was a skeptical criticism...

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

That nose is great on the shape side but i think the mapping is the thing which is making it a bit "wrong" (wouldn't say ugly) coz of this little black pike on the undersite
I hope that is a acceptable critic :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2008 12:58AM by Spidey.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy