We - the members of this forum - are in the middle

Posted by dada 
Re: We - the members of this forum - are in the middle
Date: April 17, 2008 07:52AM
Posted by: gezere
ask to Jorge to add you. It's not my problem.

END.

thats nice to hear, at least you admit my work on it also which is appreciated.
Re: We-the members of this forum-are in the middle
Date: April 17, 2008 08:28AM
Posted by: Shaddix
Bigbrother schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Shaddix Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > what I heared is that all permissions where
> given
> > at the time of the release of the mod and that
> > someone has convinced some of the autors to
> > withdraw their permission
> > not very good for the community I think...
>
>
> You need to get your facts correct. Its not
> because jorge post something on his forum he is
> right about it. Those persons that complained
> towards zaz to blacklist this mod did it on own
> move, they weren't convinced by someone or
> contacted by someone. If jorge have proof on this
> i would love to see it but there isn't cause it
> never happend.

and that's why I added the line that says "I heared"

why can't the community make it simple, it realy isn't that hard
just add a file with full credits:
Redbull by Gezere
blablabla by blablabla
wathever he did by BigBrother

and name the mod to the community it was made with, in this case "Racing on the Edge" instead of someones name

that case everyone gets what they deserve in my eyes

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
Re: We-the members of this forum-are in the middle
Date: April 17, 2008 08:35AM
Posted by: fongu
Back in the day there were many mods for a season, GP4 Italia, CTDP, GP4Gamer.nl etc and there were rarely cars that appeared in more than one! Tony was successful in combining all GP4 works in the 2006 MOD and he changed the community's expectation to having one big MOD. Sad to say we're back moving back to having different mods now, it's the only way with splits in the community.

shaddix i removed my name out of the credits so it would get released for the community else it wouldn't have seen the daylight. I only showing that some have two faces in the community even when they make great quality stuff for us like gezere and its appreciated but it doesn't give him the right what he wrote in the screenshots and blackmail not only jorge and me at that time but the whole community.
Date: April 17, 2008 09:07AM
Posted by: mortal
I think that people should be putting aside their personal differences and doing the right thing by the community in general, no-one wants to see people arguing in public, making accusations etc. That is not good for any site, it drives people away when they see how poorly others are behaving.
There are people here, and on other sites, valuable people, that give up their free time to create things for all of us to enjoy, and then they see their work being fought over, no wonder they give up in disgust and leave, vowing never to return. It is after all a common interest we all have, that is why we are here, the love of the game. A shame job to see people blackmailing each other it.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 17, 2008 09:50AM
Posted by: gezere
Steven
please don't came back all the time on old histories fixed.
You are speaking always of blackmail etc.....
I recall you that I didn't want to see my name associated with you following
your pathetic msn lines showed after you quit GP4W by yourself.
Don't know if you changed it, you blocked me.
Also You said at this time, you were nothing with Jorge's mod.(only some small testing....)
So I found an arrangement with the alone author of this mod (Jorge).
After some others issues (not with me) fixed, the mod has been released.
All people was happy no ? NO, not YOU!
Some days ago, you began a new fight with Jorge because your ego (always your ego) was shocked and you claimed, you were an important actor for this mod.... and requested the associated credits(Who was the liar ?)
and oh surprise...the mod is now considered as leeched!!!

I was and I am right to consider you like a pathetic guy who take care only of him, him and HIM.

So to finish with YOU definitively now and in front of all the community,I take the engagement to never post any comments in a thread YOU posted also. I loose my time and this will give some holidays to the whole community.:)

and I return to do more positive stuff for this same community.

Definitive end of the story

Date: April 17, 2008 10:04AM
Posted by: mortal
Good grief!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I hope no one is looking to have one of us mediate everything and be the judge of who's right or wrong, just agree on what you worked on and release the mod! And this coming from someone who doesn't play GP4 anymore ;)
Date: April 17, 2008 10:58AM
Posted by: Nickv
Could be me, but I can't really see the problem. Someone was removed from the credits, but wants back in or something? If that is all, the only thing I can say that it is truely pathetic if there is an arguement going over this. We are all grown up people, but when I see this, I would almost think we are back at kindergarten.
this thread is quite entertaining. better than watching soaps on tv...
yeah you are right mate lol and the protagonist is always the same lol
There's a bunch of leechers at grand prix 4 orkut's community, and JCaranti is part of them. Last days someone has released a 1993 MOD with well known cars, helmets and tracks from this comm, and few days after the links were dead... dunno why but suspicious, maybe this leecher is sharing with his mates through rapdishare or something like that. And OH MY GOD, this community belongs to Ricardo Lampert.
here whe go again steven why you must always make a fight jeest let it go
Just remembered, a few days back f1gek and Steven where best friends ever ;)

Same like a few weeks back he and whole GP4world where best friends just before Steven where "in".

Seems like the community of today is a very "fast moving" one.
To be and to have real friends is very seldom.

There are many guys which are every time there, where they can get the most stuff! (Don't count on me for that, as you'll never see me on the side of some guys, which I'm sure does have more stuff than the major of the community ;-))

oh and btw.: I'm not talking about (a) special person(s) it's just my opinion in general so nobody needs to take it personal please!

Sorry for saying the truth!

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

I just LOL'd at the incompetence of everybody save mortal to act like proper human beings.....

The guy in question went to all that trouble combining everything in one big CSM mod so it would be easy for newcomers to install a mod that has some of the best work ever seen in GP4's lifetime. He then sorted out the permissions, released it, and now people are crying over spilt nothingness because their work is part of a mod that they gave permission for it to be part of. Pathetic really. If only they were American...

Waste of time if you ask me. I'll follow the issue for a while to see just how it pans out, but I think this'll end up being *another* moderated thread, and people will see the original guy as the enemy for something he's been shot at again and again and yet stands firm.

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

times behind when i had my work plagiarized, said that "all would be copied".
remember? as was "only" physics nobody gave much importance, but always are the same names involved.

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
well this is asking fore trouble about nothing soz if people give there primissions why when the mod whas released they pull there hands back form it i think thats just low

and yes fast alonos steven and me are no friends anymore so you know that
Date: April 17, 2008 04:28PM
Posted by: Sapo
Is release 2007 mod????????

Dead links everywhere????

Me wants very like!!!!!!!!

Some say... he's even smaller than 20kb.
And some say... he's so offensive he could get you into trouble...
The only thing we know is that he's called...

THE SIG

Felipe Massa, World Champion 15:34:11pm- 15:34:21pm.
Please tell me that's sarcasm. :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy