2007 CSM MOD Problems ||Post Here||

Posted by Leeder16 
2007 CSM MOD Problems ||Post Here||
Date: March 23, 2008 04:38PM
Posted by: Leeder16
Need help after having installed with CSM and all that I go to run the game and I get the error message:

from vista that GP4.exe has stopped working, this is after it has done all the other bits but before it goes to the game.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2008 10:13PM by mortal.
Re: the new mod released other day
Date: March 23, 2008 05:01PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
is it possible to give more information about your problem cause i don't understand your problem.
Date: March 23, 2008 05:36PM
well when i go through the CSM and all that i click on start and it loads all the things and then says that gp4.exe has stopped working is this because i am running vista?
its vista 32bit btw
Date: March 23, 2008 05:40PM
well first did you installed it on a fresh gp4?

Second go to the folder zaz tools and run patchupdater and choose to install decryped exe and then try again !
Date: March 23, 2008 05:56PM
yes and i already did that but i will try again after another reinstall
Re: 2007 CSM MOD Problems ||Post Here||
Date: March 25, 2008 11:05PM
Posted by: zitaum_10
what's the password in winrar??
Date: March 26, 2008 05:37AM
zitaum_10 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what's the password in winrar??

were you get the link of the mod to download the password is just under, i am really fedup that people don't read, are too lazy and disrespectfull last week so please go were you found the mod link and you'll see your answer.
Date: March 27, 2008 03:44PM
Posted by: Paco
May I ask what's the point of having a sticky closed without a single link? I thought a forum was a place to discuss.

It seems like we have a downloads forum for nothing.

I'm against sigpics

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2008 08:59PM by mortal.
Date: March 27, 2008 06:56PM
Posted by: kjdesigns_2000
The mod is very nice, i noticed only 1 small bug in the installer and that is it has many THUMBS.DB files in it. Now i know it doesn't create any probs but still thought you would like to know
Date: March 27, 2008 09:03PM
Posted by: mortal
Read the sticky post! It clearly states that a download link will be added within 24 hours. It has been closed because of abuse of the last thread. No one is stopping you from opening your own discussion thread on the subject, which will of course be moderated. Perhaps that would have been a better option instead of making me edit out the swearing in your post.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 27, 2008 09:23PM
Posted by: Paco
Whatever.

GPG used to be such a nice place.

I'm against sigpics
Date: March 28, 2008 01:43AM
Posted by: Gustv90
Change the Bits of the Monitor, as the color of 16 to 32 bits, then substitute your GP4.exe for craked
Date: March 31, 2008 09:30PM
Posted by: msater
i can't get the files out of the winrar folder? can somebody help me with this?! i used the right password ("rapidshare rules";), but it won't come out.
Date: April 01, 2008 12:34PM
Check the mod topic, the mod d/l address has been updated, as has the pwd.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 16, 2008 10:24PM
Posted by: FastKimi
what happened ?
Today I updated the csm and after that the csm has deleted the 2007 mod Jcaranti and friends ......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2008 10:25PM by FastKimi.
Date: April 16, 2008 10:30PM
Posted by: F33LTH3F0RC3
It has been put onto the blacklist because it has apparently been leeched. :( Mortal knows more about this though.
Date: April 16, 2008 10:44PM
Posted by: FastKimi
so it's now a leeched mod .......sad story
Date: April 16, 2008 11:02PM
Look around, there's a thread on this.

Date: April 23, 2008 03:18PM
Posted by: dada
... well to be honest i dont really know if this is a 2007 CSM Mod problem but it happens when i run this one.

i want to see ( no driver selected ) a championship season with weather probability to rain up to 45%.

Although i choose custom conditions and i set rain possibility to 45% , none of the race has a single rain drop.

I checked again and i noticed THAT although i do the selection when i return to the race options menu , it is chosen the default weather. To describe more simply the problem seems that someway my choice for custom weather "returns" to default.

Can someone help me pls ?

Thnx in advance.

Date: April 24, 2008 02:02PM
Posted by: W1cked5ick
Hi guys, im not sureif im in the right page here but i also have a problem with gp4 with 2007 mods. I also have a vista OS. I did everything step by step to update GP4 to 2007 season. Used patch, no cd, expatch, then the 2006 mod with zaz tools csm. When i run the game, it looks normal. However when im on track, in the pits. The car liveries are not there, the cars are white, plus the on screen telemetries are replaced by white blank square box's where they should be.

Any ideas whats wrong?

Many thanks

Abdul
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy