Use the search button for "white cars"

Option --> graphics --> a) OFF arcade overlays
b) OFF ΤV overlays

Advanced --> SET manual ALL OPTIONS detail level AT High

Re: 2007 CSM MOD Problems ||Post Here||
Date: April 24, 2008 02:47PM
Posted by: Andose
Hello All,
I have a problem with the CSM in general. Every time i try to add a mod or use the updater i get an error type msg saying (Not enough access to write to the registry. If you are running windows vista, make sure you grant administrator rights to the executable. Right click the exe file and go to properties. Then select run as Administrator.) then i click ok and another msg appears Login as administrator. Well i'm running XP and i cannot figure out the problem,can some1 help please?..

Andrew
Date: May 03, 2008 04:40PM
Posted by: sadler
Andose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello All,
> I have a problem with the CSM in general. Every
> time i try to add a mod or use the updater i get
> an error type msg saying (Not enough access to
> write to the registry. If you are running windows
> vista, make sure you grant administrator rights to
> the executable. Right click the exe file and go to
> properties. Then select run as Administrator.)
> then i click ok and another msg appears Login as
> administrator. Well i'm running XP and i cannot
> figure out the problem,can some1 help please?..
>
> Andrew

Im getting this same error, not used CSM for a while and downloaded it today, always been fine before so whats changed???
Date: May 03, 2008 10:49PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
we can't give support on this mod anymore cause its blacklisted due leeching. When you install the mod in CSM the next time when you start up the mod gets deleted from your CSM list.
Date: May 04, 2008 12:59AM
Posted by: mortal
Steve, that answer has nothing to do with the question, the problem asked about is administrator rights for CSM. Nothing to do with the mod in any way, shape or form. Everyone with an ounce of brains who comes here knows all about the mod being de-listed from CSM, we don't need to have that fact shoved in our face at every opportunity. Read the post again if you have to, the mod you refer to is not mentioned. So do us all a favour and give us a rest. ;-)
Perhaps Zaz needs to be contacted about the admin rights problem in CSM. Or, may I make the suggestion that a new topic be started specific to admin rights in CSM. That might help you guys to resolve your problems sooner ok. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: May 04, 2008 01:08AM
the solution of that problem have been written several times already, maybe its time they use the search button.

Results of using search:

[www.grandprixgames.org]

This come also up when you want to update CSM when you didn't have run the game yet. The game must be loaded once, calibrated setting, load track and exit again, then you'll be able to update csm and don't have that message again or you need to right click the gp4.exe and give admin rights there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2008 01:11AM by Bigbrother.
Date: May 04, 2008 01:13AM
Well there you go. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: May 04, 2008 01:14AM
well it would be better to change the title of this thread cause indeed i don't like it very much :-)
Date: May 04, 2008 01:31AM
That would be your problem wouldn't it. I'm not changing the topic to suit you and your personal point of view. If you don't like it, don't read it, it's really that simple isn't it. Do yourself a favour, spare yourself the displeasure and stay out of it then. It is a valid thread on the mod, people who come here have a right to read it if they choose to do so, it won't be changed or deleted, locked whatever. If I did that, I'd be pandering to your point of view, and showing favouritism etc. That would be poor form wouldn't it. ;-)
Back on topic.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2008 01:32AM by mortal.
Date: May 04, 2008 01:41AM
whatever, but a question to this mod even when i have the solution i won't give cause i don't support blacklisted mods ;-)
Date: May 04, 2008 02:01AM
It is your perogative to do just that, you have freedom of choice.
In that case, I don't expect to see you post in this thread again. Stay right out of it. I am getting somewhat tired of your veiled comments on this mod, time to build a bridge and get over it Steve. I would think everyone else has had enough of it too.
Perhaps we can resume normal services now, and get back on topic. My apologies to Andose and sadler, I do hope your problems are fixed soon.

Date: May 04, 2008 03:41PM
Posted by: gp4all
I have had this problem before. It occurs if you run CSM without running the game first because CSM needs to access certain settings which are created only when GP4 is run at least once.
Date: May 04, 2008 03:42PM
Posted by: gp4all
The above reply is with reference to the problem faced by Andose and sadler
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy