F1 1997 Mod - [Conversion from F1 Challenge]

Posted by F33LTH3F0RC3 
Re: F1 1997 Mod - [Conversion from F1 Challenge]
Date: May 15, 2008 04:48PM
Posted by: celinho
Lok2, comply with "4 Rolls = never bashing to newcomer. ever", reason this forum is not of a group closed of persons, but of the "UNION" of several persons, that are here for help and clear.
I have read constant here, harsh words, quarrels, intrigues. ... we should be adults and leave this for backwards.
Many persons would be able to help in the development of the physical one for the original cars converted of the MOD 1997 case "everybody" of the forum knew, through this topical...
But with the information stayed closed to a group of persons, stayed very complicated the MOD develop, and with him pass from the time finishes...
Another one thing, will be that to each 15 or 30 days would not be possible put an information about the course of the MOD????
It is a lot selfishness and arrogance do not want that the other persons share the joys of each development.
I stayed sad in read certain thing here...
Just as well that I live in a parents, that despite of his grave structural problems, has a cheerful and very happy people!!!
As I am!!!

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Date: May 15, 2008 04:49PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
yes, 1997 was one of my favourite seasons in f1. it reminds me of f1 world grand prix for the n64 ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Date: May 15, 2008 04:49PM
Lok2, concordo com "Rule 4 = never bashing a newcomer. ever", porquê este forum não é de um grupo fechado de pessoas, mas da "UNIÃO" de várias pessoas, que estão aqui para ajudar e esclarecer.
Tenho lido constante aqui, palavras ríspidas, brigas, intrigas.... temos que ser adultos e deixar isto para trás.
Muitas pessoas poderiam ajudar no desenvolvimento da física para os carros originais convertidos do MOD 1997 caso "todos" do fórum soubessem, através deste tópico.... Mas com a informação fica fechada a um grupo de pessoas, fica muito complicado o MOD se desenvolver, e com o passar do tempo acaba....
Outra coisa, será que a cada 15 ou 30 dias não seria possível colocar uma informação sobre o andamento do MOD????
É muito egoísmo e arrogância não querer que as outras pessoas compartilhem as alegrias de cada desenvolvimento.
Fico triste em ler certas coisa aqui....
Ainda bem que moro num pais, que apesar de seus problemas estruturais graves, tem um povo muito feliz e alegre!!!
Como eu sou!!!

SilverBlaze Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lo2k Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Rule 3 = Even if some part of what you say is
> > right, when you aren't the mod maker or thread
> > initiator or forum moderator, you don't have to
> > rule a thread.
> > Rule 4 = never bashing a newcomer. ever.
>
> Nonetheless, I did not bash him, maybe bit harsh,
> but that's just my personality. Even said welcome,
> which is unusual for me.
> Take it easy.

either way, no harm done :D
SchueyFan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yes, 1997 was one of my favourite seasons in f1.
> it reminds me of f1 world grand prix for the n64
> ;)

Awesome game mate :) Would love to see a 1997 mod though

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: May 15, 2008 06:23PM
Posted by: Craigo
Well Intweb has done alot of work it seems so I dont see a reason why people dont pull together to get a mod done? So much is done as already, you couldnt ask for more.

Why is the "main" man in this mod, who seems to not actually physically be doin nething it seems IMO towards the "mod" wanting to change or build new shapes when we could use intwebs. Like I said the ingrediants and base is there to produce something solid, so why not use whats there and make things easier and possible and realistic.

If I have missed something in this thread and have missed the mark and waht ive said is bull, then ignore it ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2008 06:31PM by Craigo.
Craigo I think the problem was that Intweb didn't want to release a mod at the time

It was Force's idea for a mod originally and then Intweb showed his work on the cars and I think Force asked him if he could use them

Don't know what happened after that :)

Really all that's needed is helmets and tyres for a simple cars wad which would be pretty awesome in my opinion

A complete mod is more difficult as you need to make team art and stuff

Would be great to see those cars released though as a cars wad or as a mod, would be thoroughly disappointing to see Intwebs work wasted

Date: May 16, 2008 12:38AM
Posted by: Lo2k
@SilverBlaze: Yep, that's it, it sounds a bit harsh to me. So sorry if I was a bit harsh with you too in response.

Ok, if you read...ages and ages ago, about april 12th, i said to intweb about him releasing his cars in my mod if i did nothing to them etc etc. he said that he will get back to me on this...i still have not heard anything from him so if someone could get a hold of him it would be appreciated.

I have got the helmets done already and people working on perf files etc.
Date: May 16, 2008 07:26PM
Posted by: Craigo
Just wanna say my post missed the point big time, sorry to all. Hope to see this soon
@F33LTH3F0RC3

Good news on the helmets, maybe show some previews of them or something to stir some interest in the mod

Would be great, anyway good luck with Intweb, hope you guys can sort something out between yourselves for this mod

Would love to have those cars in game, look awesome, especially that Benetton :)

Quickslick sent me these helmets a while back with full permission from Lasse Kalliokoski, here is a taster...

Enjoy!
Date: May 17, 2008 05:54AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Lasse's helmets were quite good but their resolution are considered low by recent standards, but knowing Jürgen I probably wouldn't have to write this since he'll be looking to make them hi-res :P
Looking forward to this mod!
thankss
Update: The performance files are done, thanks to Dave124 for them.

NOTE: If any can get in contact with intweb then please do asap, he is meant to be letting me know if he will be releasing his 1997 conversions in this mod.

Cheers,
Date: June 03, 2008 12:22AM
..."NOTE: If any can get in contact with intweb then please do asap, he is meant to be letting me know if he will be releasing his 1997 conversions in this mod."...

I sent a message to him. I am awaiting the response of it.

Thank you for that celinho
Date: June 10, 2008 03:13PM
Posted by: ank6n
This is my personal conversion of mclaren 97 with original engine texture.

Links to leeched work REMOVED by moderator.

I've stolen suspensions and engine shape from other's work so it's not releasible.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2008 07:13AM by mortal.
Date: June 10, 2008 03:48PM
Posted by: quickslick
why do you show your pics if some parts are stolen? in my opinion it's worthless to show your pics here
Date: June 11, 2008 06:35AM
ank6n, excelent work.
Very very real!!!
For me the generation of cars Mclaren from 1996 to 2003 for me was one of the most beautiful of F1.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2008 06:36AM by celinho.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy