[WIP] The Full 2008 Formula One Helmet Set by DaiMOn - Final Renders on P18

Posted by DaiMOn 
great job :)

I'm your fan now!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
very nice work but other download links such as RS.com or megaupload would also be nice. this speedshare always stop at 90%

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
yeah you have to download it twice, to finish it

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Appreciating the effort, great work :)

very impressive!

X (@ed24f1)
Very nice work once again - thanks
A new talent into the GP4 Community. Really good work ;-)

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Does anybody know why my helmets for drivers 9 and 10 (Coulthard and Webber) wouldn't display properly? I've got the teams/drivers set up in 2008 order and all of the other helmets work fine, but I keep getting an older helmet texture that ends up all scrambled on the new shape. It's not even recognizing the new textures and they're assigned to the correct drivers.

I can even apply the RBR helmets to other drivers if I change the the driverx_1.tex and driverx_2.tex numbers. It's just the RBR drivers that I can't get a helmet to work with.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2008 02:15PM by UIHuskie.
update the cars folder in your gp4 directory. Presumably you're not using CSM. If you are then you'll need to add the update cars patch in the patch folder

Thanks, that fixed it. :)
Trulli's Helmet is available in the first post...

thanks great quality again :-)
wow great helmet again. thank you!
Thanks DaiMOn, your helmets are beautiful..
Like always: GREAT WORK!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another great helmet, and I love your presentations to dl the file. Great job again.
What's next?

Glock?

Exactly...Glock :) Then Vettel, Bourdais, Sato, Davidson, Sutil and Fisico...and RELEASE... :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy