WGP Season3 || Sakhir - Bahrain ??? '08 || PG;41 - Jacarepagua FP+Q+RACE [Very Big 56k]

Posted by MDBSnake 
series got same amount of races, 18. WGP is running some behind as we started out later.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
So the only fair option would be to let the guy wait for four races.
Actually i think Byron's idea was best, that way all of his performances are taken into account and he doesnt miss any races either.

It should be imo - 52(no. of w300 points scored) / 6(no.of w300 rounds) = 8.6 x 3 (no.of WGP rounds) = 26. 16068 (start perf) + 26 = 16094 / 1.001 = 16078

his perf should therefore be: 16078,600,16108,600

what we could then do is multiply this by the square root of Pie taking into account the curcumference of the Bridgestone tyres and the radius of his head to ensure the aerodynaic differences do not affect his terminal velocity ;)

ROFLMAO, that's the best formula I've seen....ever! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Well, that really depends on what you'd like to do with the circumference of the tyres, are you multiplying that? :p
Yeh thats right, multiply it then divide it by Sine87. that should give the loci of each of the wheel nuts which can then give us the area of theta beta and gamma triangle. When inversed this becomes the speed,time, distance pyramid which of course gives us the velocity. The trouble with this is we shall have to assume that a cup of tea can be made in 154 seconds once the effects of moon's gravitational pull have been taken into consideration, but hey it'll get us close enough to right performance ;-)

ROTFLMAO ;P

Someone's trying to have fun while learning algebra and trigonometry, eh? ;)
Actually I got an E in my maths AS Level... not hard to believe when you look at that lol

As is being done in the W300, we should compile a list of active drivers and teambosses. This way we can make sure that inactive drivers and teambosses will leave their positions so those can be taken by people who are interested. With the signing of drivers for S4 already being started, I think it's a good moment to do this now.

VdvRacing Aston Martin

Both drivers, Guido Prins and Matt Houston, are active.
Falcon Racing Mitsubushi

Drivers: Robert Mews
Test Drivers: Pahsha Shanini (sorry if spelled wrong)

Spencer is not active.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Devil Fox Racing

Drivers: Maikel de Boer, Diego Noriega, Both active.
Test Drivers: Monil Santilal, Florian Gramsch, Both active.

LIST OF ACTIVE DRIVERS Italian Thunder WGP

Marc Ainley - Promised me to react from now on.
Koen Wijns - small reaction sometimes so no problem.
Kelly Vermeulen - Shes wil react after the next friday test.

Italian Thunder w300

Ryan Gualt - Active
Janis Eglitis - Active
Tim Van Dijck - Active on other forum part but not here yet. ( Shaddix )
Alex Sanford - Active

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Promised me to react from now on.

Shes wil react after the next friday test.

And what if they don't? Will you ask them to promise again?
No its tot the admins to do something about it.
Kelly is my gf so thats no problem and Marc.
Well we know how he is i hope he reacts.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2008 10:17PM by ThunderDesign.
An alternative to tweaking Merways perf is to have him sit out some races befgore he transfers.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
it's Mews ;)

I dont see the point in making him sit out races though, seems a little unfair on him

mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> An alternative to tweaking Merways perf is to have
> him sit out some races befgore he transfers.

I would find that unfair on Senninha ;)

I personally do not like the idea, I want scientific method of it. Like Tom said previously, it cancels out his previous races, which makes it unfair on the rest of the field and waiting 4 races to get a debut is a long time.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2008 10:53PM by Gaulty.
waiting till he could drive in WGP, yes that's possible but what you wanna do about the other way then? When a WGP driver wants to move to W300 ..
A formula, using an average finishing position or so would be the best :)
Just decrease the average amount of points for the races he did more in W300, if he did 3 races more there, and his average position was 12th in 6 races. 3x 11 pnts (for finishing 12th you get 11 pnts) = 33, decrease the perf with 33

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Thanks for doing the perfs Tom :-)

S4 both series will have to commence together to avoid this happening again.
Meanwhile we have to have concensus on Mews transfer perf so it can go ahead. This problem will be with us for the rest of S3 so it has to worked out properly ok.

On the drivers inactivity debate;
If a lot of drivers are removed from the series because of inactivity on the site, will there be enough new members to fill all the vacant seats? Teams get snapped up very quickly, maybe not so for all the vacant seats that look likely.
It could even temporarily shut down one series until race seats are filled, although testers could fill some of the avalailable race seats.
As already said, and I agree, this isn't something we should be doing right now. We are probably better off looking at this issue when there are two or three races to finish S3.
No driver or team owner is going to be booted off S3 for inactivity. That would be a massive advantage to the rest of the field and can't be allowed. Looking at the list there's 12-13 active drivers, so half the field is removed and replaced with starter perfs.
Any calls to take over a team from people not currently involved or to get a race seat, should be listed on a first come basis, although current race drivers with seniority in the series should get the available teams that come up for grabs, that's if there is to be any of course. Exactly who will get what is something that can be looked at further down the track ok.
Meanwhile, if people wish to join now as race drivers in either series, they can, and I would be inclined to leave it to individual team-owners to remove the inactive drivers of their choice and replace them. This is also a difficult choice, as team owners are of course relying on the drivers perfs to gain their BHP points to push them up the constructors championship. So I would guess that team-owners would likely leave an inactive driver who has a good perf in the team untill end of S3.
That's my take on the situation guys.
Pit lane out ;-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy