WGP Season3 || Sakhir - Bahrain ??? '08 || PG;41 - Jacarepagua FP+Q+RACE [Very Big 56k]

Posted by MDBSnake 
COngratz Pasha thats unexpected

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
yay, so any who, could the vk1 viper drivers pm me please, so I can get to know them. take care, next year it will be Viper fondmetal racing.
Byron Michael Leopold van het Bolscher in Career Move Shocker

The minute Dutchman apparently has started to set his racing career aside as he's taking a bigger managerial role for Team Orange, and now he plans to release his first music album.

"It is something that deeply touches me, inspires me, and I wish to share my deep passion with the whole, beautiful word, and spread my wholy, beautiful music", said the also owner of night-time entertainment transvestite club Greasy Paul's (partnership with yours truly Paul Willins).

No word on release date yet but a little sample of what's to come has been found by the amazingly great Press, from his in-studio recordings.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Signed,

The Press
The Press can not be made responsible for any thing that can be caused by untrue articles.
Chocolate RAAIN!
Hey all,

Just posting to see if anyone would be willing to sell up and let me take over? If you are intrested pm me please.

Many thanks,

Bobby (W300 Race Driver And Race Winner)
The dude looks like a Frogg.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
FALCON RACING PRESS RELEASE

We are happy to announce the signing of Robert Mews until the end of the season. Mews, who is currently driving for Scolari, will go to Team Greidanus at the end of season 3 in the WGP. Ryan Gault was available for comment:

'He is an excellent driver and hopefully he can push the team forward from where we are now. It is only a contract until the end of the season, but from there we hope we can sign an equally good driver'

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
I'm happy to be a part of the tean for the rest of this season and it also allows me to get some more experiences in driving races.

I hope it'll be a good rest of the season for Facon Racing and for myself :)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

Thats not allowed w300 has 4races more than wgp. So you have to wait 4 races.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2008 10:08PM by ThunderDesign.
ThunderDesign Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thats not allowed w300 has 4races more than wgp.
> So you have to wait 4 races.

I checked it over with Mal and he said that there will be a perf decrease to match the WGP.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
I would like to know how this will be done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Gaulty schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ThunderDesign Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Thats not allowed w300 has 4races more than
> wgp.
> > So you have to wait 4 races.
>
> I checked it over with Mal and he said that there
> will be a perf decrease to match the WGP.

the best way is to take away his perf points from the last 4 races i guess..

Fully agree with Byron.
and that is VERY rare ;)
If they just take the last 4 races off of mews' performances though, then the fact that he's done pretty badly of late will be undone... seems a bit unfair

yeh thats true, if you take his perf at the beginning of this season, count what perf he now has, : that trough 6 races, youll get an avarage, that avarage you take 4 off, and you have a fair perf, yeh yeh crap english, its late and im tired, lol.

Or count only his perf from where the WGP season started ?

We could count the results from the GP weekends that happened parallel to the w300 and assign the points accordingly to his perf in the beginning of the season. Seems even better, I'd say.
find his average finishing position and take 4 rounds worth of perf points off if he had finished in that position...

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Nobody has checked anything with me yet..... Not sure what is happening here, but what about making the W300 same number of races as the WGP, I'm thinking it should be anyway, or give the WGP 4 more races.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy