WGP Season3 || Sakhir - Bahrain ??? '08 || PG;41 - Jacarepagua FP+Q+RACE [Very Big 56k]

Posted by MDBSnake 
We indeed knew about the sale. We know everything. We also know that ThunderDesigns post is not correct. 99% of what the real life press say is fake, 99% of what we say is correct.

Signed,

The Press
The Press can not be made responsible for any thing that can be caused by untrue articles.
Byron, can you lend me another 7 million? The hotel threatens to throw us out ;)
Team changes, driver changes etc. can team owners pm me with the changes for inclusion in the db for next race. I need full info please.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Nickv schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Byron, can you lend me another 7 million? The
> hotel threatens to throw us out ;)

I build a tree house for myself, as i couldnt the hotel anymore ;)

That is one expensive hotel, Nick. 14 million for two weekends? ;)
Actually, that was the bill for the bread and cheese, apparently his mechanics were making toasted sandwiches with the tyre-warmers all weekend. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I am not happy with the changings being made.. But hey, what can you expect with a team boss called Byron..

Happy to move to VDV racing, where I will have a good boss :)

Magic Senna
ouch!

Race 2 - Hockenheim - Race

Hi there! And welcome back in Germany, today for race day! With Byron van het Bolscher on pole and Cantero in the chase, who knows with will happen?! Well just watch and you'll know! Enjoy!

I don't know how many time this already is, but it is too many already. But once again sorry for the delay - together with my lazyness some stupid errors had occured but they are all out :)

Download: around 107mb file size
Megaupload: [www.megaupload.com]

Rapidshare 2-parter - You'll need both parts
Part 1: [rapidshare.com]
Part 1: [rapidshare.com]

Online view:
Stage6: [www.stage6.com]

Also this movie got the results in it :) So if you watch it you don't need to wait, though it might be a bit unclear do they .wmv file so the results will be post again in a few posts below soon ;-) (with off course spoiler warning ^^)

Thank you for watching, I really hope next race will be fully posted in time :) (@Mal, I hope you can do the perfs within 3 days? Would surely help for next race ;-))

Maikel

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
And since when am I retired !!!

Magic Senna
megaupload link not working

[en-gb.facebook.com]
IL Dottore schreef:
> And since when am I retired !!!

Since your engine blew ..??

iCeMaN pAuL schreef:
> megaupload link not working

It's working now again ;-) At least 1 min ago it was fine :)

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
really disappointed mikey couldn't finish on the podium but 4th and 7th still a great result for the team :)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
WARNING!! RACE RESULTS & CHAMPIONSHIP TABLES IN THIS POST!!

After lap 1 results:
[img251.imageshack.us]

Race Results:
[img151.imageshack.us]

Championship Tables!

Driver Champ:

Constructors Champ:

TestDriver Champ:

Not a bad result for Gareth. Shame we are now bottom, gotta improve soon.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
I have to win a test session surely...
LoL, may i say that i am the first, and only driver at the moment who has won both a race in w300 and wgp? lmao ;)

I did well!

My team did well too! I think our feet are back on the ground again after our stunning performance at Zandvoort.
went from 13th to 17th, great....
*points and laughs*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy