WGP Season3 || Sakhir - Bahrain ??? '08 || PG;41 - Jacarepagua FP+Q+RACE [Very Big 56k]

Posted by MDBSnake 
Nickv schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh dear. Another unexpected extension of our visit
> to the hotel. I hope you can guarantee some prize
> money Maikel because I need it ;)

Well you get one free night at the hotel I just heared ;-) You better pray then it's done tomorrow! ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Devil Fox Racing will give Nick van der Voort 7 Million to save his team, now DFR Needs money, who want to give us 7 Million? ;)

MDBSnake Wrote:
> Race, for sure, delayed
>
> Pff after the FP and Quali session were already
> late, I can't bring it up to get the race done any
> time soon, also because my weekend was pretty busy
> - though it'll be posted in less delay then
> Zandvoort. ^___^ Expect it Monday, or at latest I
> think Tuesday ..
>
> Sorry for the delay!
>
> Maikel

Marjanne's keeping him busy! ;)
No problem maikel we need to celebrate my podium in W300 !!.

Driver 1 seat Vacant W300 !!

Italian Thunder W300!! Looking for a Race Driver.
If u like to drive races join our team if ur contract says ur are free to go.
I hope some drivers would like to join our team.

Italian Thunder boss Raymond Buijs

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2008 11:05PM by ThunderDesign.
errrmmm.... race?

GPGSL WDC Season 4
maikel feared dead.. ;)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
yeh about the race .. it'll be delayed again :( I got some unexpected errors while running the race, for example fraps just quited in the half of the race, it wasn't recording anymore .. Also there was a pitstop bug with the VDV's - they didn't continued their way - I wanna check it out first and try to solve it and hopefully be able to run the race tonight and make the report tomorrow

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Also there was a pitstop bug with the VDV's - they didn't continued their way - I wanna check it out first

Very good, take your time Maikel until it's done! I just hope my cars don't crash out if they do leave the pits for a chance :P
That isnt a bug they cant pay the fuel after they had to pay more hotel bill's.

Big moves in WGP

Reigning world champion Diego Noriega has left RicoRacing. Reason for it wasn't given, but it wouldn't take long for one to be released.
Noriega will be going back to his old team, Devil Fox Racing to race there. Prins will be moving out for him and he will be going to VdvRacing. Over there he will replace Ashley Butler.

Summarized:

DFR: Noriega+De Boer
RicoRacing: Spencer+?
VdvRacing: Houston+Prins

Signed,

The Press
The Press can not be made responsible for any thing that can be caused by untrue articles.
:O omg my car is crap in qualifying agian :(
:o Big News! :o
if anyone is interested in selling a wgp team, I'm listenin to offers, fondmetal BMW is now been backed by Mild Seven and by dubaian princes.
The current developments are a bit of a shock, I believe I know more than has been announced so I'll try not to comment too much but definately very shocking.

FALCON RACING PRESS RELEASE

In a shock turn of events today, involving the suprise sale of Diego Noriega to DFR, Rico Racing have officially been sold to Ryan Gault. Gault, driver for Italian Thunder in the W300, buys the team, renaming it Falcon Racing, with its engines supplied by Mitsubushi. At the current moment, Gault has still one driver seat remaining after Noriega was sold to DFR. Gault admits that he will not drive for the team, but is willing to listen to offers. In a press conference today, he told reporters,

'Although we still have one driver seat remaining, I will take my time in appointing a driver to replace Noriega. I can confirm that it will definatly not be me and I am intrested in several drivers, mainly test drivers. I know a few people are intrested, but I will not make rash decisions.'

Gault also expressed that he would like a painter to paint the livery for the new car,

'I have a design in mind, but I am not of any expertise to make one. If anyone is intrested to help, they can just say so.'

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Not that much of a shock but good to see Ryan has a team he'll be a good manager - not sure what he can do with the team but atleats he'll participate.

Old news for me. I got superb contact with my mate Rico lol.

Seems like everyone knew about it except for the Press ;)

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Gaulty schreef:
> Seems like everyone knew about it except for the
> Press ;)

The press knew ;) but i asked him not to say yet, its up to you to place a pb like you did above ;)

Indeed this press is not like real life press. That press only says things thats 99 % fake.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy