WGP Season3 || Sakhir - Bahrain ??? '08 || PG;41 - Jacarepagua FP+Q+RACE [Very Big 56k]

Posted by MDBSnake 
4TH!!!! YES!! Finally an improvement from me!!! YES!
Great interviews on the website. How's the history bit going? :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
wrong topic Mal ;)

oops hahahaha!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
was a dam crappy result for me... sorry nick....

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Race 2 - Hockenheim - Qualification

Welcome to Germany once again! Today we are here for the qualification run! Who will be one pole? Will it be Koen Wijns again? Or maybe Diego Noriega, S2 champ! Maybe it's Guilherme Cramer the S1 champ .. You'll see soon who did it ;-)

Once again sorry for the delay, I intented to start intime but gave it up in the afternoon as my PC was a little bit warm ;) I let it cool some hours and put some more ventilation to it, so finally in the evening I could run the quali session and compile the clip
Anyhow here it is .. a download link for a WMV file, and a view link which leads you to Stage6, high-quality movie watching there :)

Download: around 34mb file size
Megaupload: [www.megaupload.com]
Rapidshare: [rapidshare.com]

Online view:
Stage6: [www.stage6.com]

Also this movie got the results in it :) So if you watch it you don't need to wait, though it might be a bit unclear, because they are .wmv file so the results will be post again in a few posts below soon ;-) (with off course spoiler warning ^^)

Thank you for watching, I hope race can be done in time tomorrow :) It's an 18 lap race with 1 stop from lap 8, with a window for 4 laps ;-)

Maikel

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
@Mal, there was a small mistake in Nick's perf ;-) Fixed it for myself though, else Nick's lap times were in the 7minute ;)

Old:
First Driver=8,Nick van der Voort,16083,590,1613,590

Updated:
First Driver=8,Nick van der Voort,16083,590,16113,590

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
3rd and 6th! great quali session for the team :D

a shame both drivers got held up by traffic on their final laps, but a brilliant result to have both cars in the top 6. :):)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
18 laps seems too little :p.

Senna BR is officially a midfield team now, Kurt struggled in 12th and I suffered and was towards the final few rows.
shocking qualifying... the car has been handling like a dog all weekend... i just cant find the balance... ill be in for a tough race tomorrow....

GPGSL WDC Season 4
MDBSnake schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @Mal, there was a small mistake in Nick's perf ;-)
> Fixed it for myself though, else Nick's lap times
> were in the 7minute ;)
>
> Old:
> First Driver=8,Nick van der
> Voort,16083,590,1613,590
>
> Updated:
> First Driver=8,Nick van der
> Voort,16083,590,16113,590

Oh thanks, I hadn't even spotted that myself :P

Shame we seem to be dropping back after such a great weekend at Zandvoort! :(

9th for me is quite good. I hope I can improve a little bit, rather than falling back like I seem to do most of the time.
Ha! Nick and Gui cant laugh! Dissapointed about the performance of DFR though, wanna see some results very soon, ah well me on pole, wont win the race like everytime im on pole ;)

Which is good :P
hope you go off on turn 1 :p
Very good job by Ivan once again, shame one of the DFRs got in his way or im sure we could have had a better shot at pole but I'll settle for the front row. Nick doing well too with a solid top ten place - So far so good

whats the result? i cant download the #@*#C* @ VUQT176FU1!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
:( bad result i hope the race wil be much beter.

20/01/2008 Gazetta della sport

The Hunt for a W300 team.

Italian Thunder is looking for a w300 team to buy. The W300 journalist say the team has big money to invest in a team. Also the drivers will stay with their contracts so no on loses his job. So they said if anyone want to sell his team Italian Thunder is intrested with lots of money and a great team behind Buijs. This will be a good investment in the series. Italian Thunder won the first race of the WGP season. Also they already has 2 wins total under the Italian Thunder format.

Buijs said :'We are looking for a w300 team that is an fact, we hope someone will sell his team and maybe has and other role in the team. We are not targeting on any team we want to buy. Any teammanager who want to sell is a great oportunity. We hope someone think about our great sponsorship and team.

We from the Gazetta della sport think Italian Thunder is a good one to have in the series. We hope there will be more news soon.

Gazetta della sport 2008 ©

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2008 05:05PM by ThunderDesign.
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great interviews on the website. How's the history
> bit going? :-)

Even if it is the wrong thread, cheers and alright.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Race, for sure, delayed

Pff after the FP and Quali session were already late, I can't bring it up to get the race done any time soon, also because my weekend was pretty busy - though it'll be posted in less delay then Zandvoort. ^___^ Expect it Monday, or at latest I think Tuesday ..

Sorry for the delay!

Maikel

Oh dear. Another unexpected extension of our visit to the hotel. I hope you can guarantee some prize money Maikel because I need it ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy