WGP Season3 || Sakhir - Bahrain ??? '08 || PG;41 - Jacarepagua FP+Q+RACE [Very Big 56k]

Posted by MDBSnake 
IL Dottore schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Btw no comentary by voice.. but just by text in
> the video is cool to..

I hope you do realise Maikel uses MovieMaker and you know what text in MovieMaker looks like :P
Old Hockenheim i prefer with Video but thats up to you.
I could commentate :p
...yeh i think it's best we dont have commentary ;) Really its usually quite eas to follow whats happening provided the driver names appear on screen

Driver change at Scolari International Racing Team

Just days away from S3's 2nd race, Scolari turns the wheel what goes for the driver line-up. After Postma's dissappointing result in Zandvoort he switched places with Marjanne de Jager, new testdriver of the team.

De Boer's intentions are unknown but not only talent looks to be the case here .. Maikel stated: "Redmer has been a good driver for the team, he won a race but the last races he did weren't very good, I liked to give Marjanne the chance now. No further comment."

Byron van het Bolscher, first driver of the team is kinda shocked by this decision: "Well, I don't want to be beaten by a girl when I have a bad race because Nick and Gui would be laughing at me, but on the other hand Redmer is a midget .. So it's a though choise ;)" he continued with: "Hmm .. it would be even more worse if I would get beaten by a female midget!!" [Not reffering to anyone!]

This was the news from the Scolari-box on the Hockenheimring, to be continued here in Germany!

@Mal: perfs are updated, PG;1

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2008 04:57PM by MDBSnake.
because Nick and Gui would be laughing at me

Oh I surely will! ;)
I think she's sleeping with him ;) ... Just like I expect Heikki kovaleinen slept with Ron Dennis to get that seat ... justa theory

If she not drive this season she dont want have sex with him, he has no choice.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
She's got Maikel under the whip! ;)
Race 2 - Hockenheim - Free Practice

Welcome to Germany! Time for the Free Practice session of the WGP series ;-) Enjoy!

Sorry for the delay, GP4&Movie Maker were bitching together with me starting too late .. ;) Anyhow here it is, a download link for a WMV file, and a view link which leads you to Stage6, high-quality movie watching there :)

Download: around 25mb file size
Megaupload: [www.megaupload.com]
Rapidshare: [rapidshare.com]

Online view:
Stage6: [www.stage6.com]

Results are attached in the movie this time :) So if you watch it you don't need to wait, though it might be a bit unclear so the results will be post again in a few posts below soon ;-) (with off course spoiler warning ^^)

Thank you for watching,

Maikel

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
Looks alright on Stage6 Maikel, the music sounds like the Chipmunks :-) I'd rather a voice over commentary than music. Nice work tho, played full screen ok on my rig.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
How did my team do? I am unable to watch the vid :P
WARNING!! PRACTICE RESULTS BELOW IN THIS POST!!

Just a little more down you'll find the results! Go back if you don't want to see them!

Well okay then, guess you wanna see them now ;-)

Results FP

Thanks Maikel :P

Ashley did a solid job! Matt should improve though.

I see Subaru is well on the pace too!
YEEES! Go JO! Wow fantastic result for the team! Nice coverage too Maikel.
btw how comes Spirit Subaru have the same tester in both series?

brunoboi schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> YEEES! Go JO! Wow fantastic result for the team!
> Nice coverage too Maikel.
> btw how comes Spirit Subaru have the same tester
> in both series?

This aint true Tom ;-) If you look good .. in WGP it's A. Footitt (Adam Footitt) while it's in W300 L. Footitt (Liam Footitt) :)
Though it's an easy mistake to make ;)

aaah kk, dint realise that! cheers Maikel for clearing that one up ;-)

Brilliant result for Adam to get 2nd!! Vesa also did a good job in 11th. :)

and lol tom they're brothers and my best mates in real life ;-)

[en-gb.facebook.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2008 01:29PM by iCeMaN pAuL.
w00t happy hardcore XD Nice restult by koen !

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
damn man, last!!!! :( hope next week shows an improvement.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy