WGP Season3 || Sakhir - Bahrain ??? '08 || PG;41 - Jacarepagua FP+Q+RACE [Very Big 56k]

Posted by MDBSnake 
MEGAVIDEO is bitching, that's the reason why the race is posted in delay after the first delay .. also it's the reason the video has been uploaded at googlevideo instead . quality is pretty lame there (you can't really read the name tags) so my advise is to just use the download link and watch it in the orignal res using windows media player or whatever you use on your pc to view movies :)

EDIT | 13-01-'08 | 4:42 : I'm trying to upload a 2-parter somewhere else to improve quality for the guys who don't wanna download a whole vid - can't promise anything though, main thing is the vid can be watched :)

EDIT | 13-01-'08 | 7:45 : I got the vid up to Stage6 and it looks fine, much better then googlevid! Anyone who can't view by downloading it somehow - can use the Stage6 links below (you need DivX plugin, don't have it? It's on their site aswell .. good luck)

Zandvoort WGP Raceday

Welcome down here in Zandvoort, Holland. We are getting ready for an incredible racing day! Koen Wijns unexpected grabbed pole yesterday so we'll see what he can bring down to it today :) The sun is shining so no-one needs to worry about rainy or slippery conditions .. Well I'm done talking - Let's launch on the race!!

Here is the clip for the Zandvoort WGP race!
It lasts more then 13 minutes, so be sure you've got some free time to watch it ;)

Megaupload:
.RAR File: [www.megaupload.com] [file is 102mb]
.WMV File: [www.megaupload.com] [file is 102mb]

You'll need both of this files if you wanna download from rapidshare! [around 50mb each file]
Part 1: [rapidshare.com]
Part 2: [rapidshare.com]

Google video link:

Stage6 Link - Part 1: [www.stage6.com]
Stage6 Link - Part 2: [www.stage6.com]

Results, and championship tables coming up later ;-) They'll be posted in a seperate post with a 'spoiler' warning in it first ;-)

Well it was fun to make - but I dunno or I'll keep doing it further with all the races, it was pretty some work ;) .. I'll first await some comments on the vid ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2008 07:45AM by MDBSnake.
*Bruno crashes*
*song begins* Wooo hooo!

Lovely video ;)!

Seriously, great job! I just recommend shortening intro and having the series not race in that track again until CC line is refined :p

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2008 06:44AM by Guimengo.
looks like a good race :O that corner is well danagerous :O

:P pulled off a great move on the last corner proud of that
gah
40mins till i can watch dammit lol

GPGSL WDC Season 4
oh that video was cool... awesome work....
and yay for me =)
happy nick?

GPGSL WDC Season 4
WARNING!! RACE RESULTS BELOW IN THIS POST!!

Just a little more down you'll find the results! Go back if you don't want to see them!

Well okay then, guess you wanna see them now ;-)

These were the standings after lap 1:

Race result:

Driver championship table

Teams championship table

TestDriver championship table

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
I am happy for one reason, and one alone - Neither Rico Racing finished! Plus being a career high ninth in the championship is nifty, too ^_^.
@#$%&, I got pwned in the last corner ;)

Matt, I am happy! :D
Shame Ashley crashed out, he was doing quite well!

Has my team achieved something no other team has done? Finishing on the podium in the first race? :P

EDIT: Whoo, I can use the prize money to pay the hotel! :D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2008 12:50PM by Nickv.
w000t WIN WIN WIN !! Wel done by Koen great to bad for Marc. I hope we have the same pace the rest of the season.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Nickv schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @#$%&, I got pwned in the last corner ;)
>
> Matt, I am happy! :D
> Shame Ashley crashed out, he was doing quite
> well!
>
> Has my team achieved something no other team has
> done? Finishing on the podium in the first race?
> :P
>
> EDIT: Whoo, I can use the prize money to pay the
> hotel! :D

On the other hand, I won't use the prize money! I will sue the WGP and claim money!
i shall be having words to mickey! he clearly took out mills! but still very glad we had both cars finish!

[en-gb.facebook.com]
oh dear what a lame spin and come-back :P Nice video well done!
13/01/08 Italy

Italian Thunder sign Koen Wijns for S4.

Koen Wijns sign a contract for S4 a few hours after the race.
The season is just 1 race started and Koen wins this race, maybe Buijs was so happy he contracted this driver in his party mode. We intervieuwd him and this was Buijs said :

Im very happy with Koen, when he was our test driver in s2 he showed he had a good pace. Im sure he can do good things in my team. His win was just a sweet thing even if he didnt win i want to contract him. He is a guy who is very nice to work with.

Italian Thunder has now 2 seats left for S4 : The first race driver seat and a test spot.

First race of the season and the first victory for me at my new team. I just want to say that i thank everybody from te team for their help. See you in the next races.
it isnt a new team for you. youve tested for them last year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Yup only complete new name.

Solid if uneventful race for us. I really enjoyed the video, how much more work was it maikel? Oh and awful music in the background! no one likes 1980s rock ;)

Not a bad start for the season then Ivan showed the car has speed whilst Nick showed it's a bit tricky to handle which is a shame at his home GP.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2008 05:59PM by brunoboi.
brunoboi schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Solid if uneventful race for us. I really enjoyed
> the video, how much more work was it maikel? Oh
> and awful music in the background! no one likes
> 1980s rock ;)
>
> Not a bad start for the season then Ivan showed
> the car has speed whilst Nick showed it's a bit
> tricky to handle which is a shame at his home GP.

Yeh now you say the Subaru's weren't involved in many things in the race ;) Guess I already noticed it ingame as I recorded Cantero some secs near the end of the race ;-)

Well it surely took up some hours I guess .. didn't watched the time but for my feeling it wasn't way more then screenie-report or so. And when the clip was saving for an hour long I could do something else ;);)
Though next clip will probarly be some shorter - 13mins was pretty long

And I don't know your music taste ;-) but 80s rock does match car racing more then once ;) I'll try some moderner next time

Blur was perfect though ;). Led Zeppelin, The Who, Rolling Stones... take stuff from them :p
Nice coverage Maikel !! Good music to :)

A bit disapointing result for GP-Racing .. But damn that car look good :P hahah

I had a quite boring racing to ..

Magic Senna
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy