WGP Season3 || Sakhir - Bahrain ??? '08 || PG;41 - Jacarepagua FP+Q+RACE [Very Big 56k]

Posted by MDBSnake 
DFR driver caught sitting

A DFR driver was caught fitting a seat. The technique of fitting a seat is to sit on the seat, which will follow the bodylines. The rumour has it that there are some difficulties because the bodylines seem to follow the seat.

Signed,

The Press
The Press can not be made responsible for any thing that can be caused by untrue articles.
Brilliant :p

And I do believe Byron's team is doing illegal testing. Ban them, I say! Ban them!
uh why dont i see my name on the test driver list?
Which team are you supposed to be testing for? You are not listed on my copy of the test perf, get back to me on it so I can update the perf asap.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Florian Gramsch testing in Barcelona

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
More illegal testing!
Yes, but no-one knows about it, when you read this post you all will forgot the previous posts.

*scrolls up to click on 'Forums' and sees previous post*
LOL Nick
World Grand Prix - XMas 'Rookie' test of Belgium

Hello there! We let the testdrivers here today drive and the rest of the seats is filled by their respective racedrivers. With the snow this could go in all different ways! Also with the nice list of test drivers be sure to watch ;-)

Raül M. Gullon is the first to hit the track in the WinterWonderLand in his Scolari

Monil Santilal is the next tester to follow him up Eau Rouge in the DFR car

Florian Gramsch is also on the track now for DFR

Pashesi Aleshin is a new name to the WGP series, he is testing for Rico Racing

Vesa Valtonen, a name that comes out of the W300 is going out for Spirit Racing Subaru

Raül sets the first time, will this one hold? Or will it be teared apart?

Well at least Turnbull is faster in the Senna BR

Monil doesnt make it that fast, 3rd atm

Florian is faster then his teammate but only ends up in 4th as there were a few cars in front of him who also beat Monil's time

Aleshin goes 8th on this moment, he comes 2 seconds to short now .. doesnt look very good

Vesa Valtonen slides in 11th with more then 3sec behind the fastest time!!

A next run is lead by Marjanne de Jager, coming out for Scolari Racing. Yes a female in WGP together with Jo Pellatt & Kelly Vermeulen (all testers though ;))!

Adam Footitt hits the road for Spirit Racing, let's see what he can bring

It's another new name, Kelly Vermeulen is driving for Italian Thunder Aprillia

And there is Jo Pellatt too in the Shadow Subaru, we suspect she only drives as Tom Pellatt is the teamboss ;);)

Roberto Yermo shows some speed then chipping of 3 tenths of a second on the fastest time!!!

Marjanne shows it can be even faster grabbing P1 :o

Footitt comes to short, more then 2 seconds actually

Also Vermeulen can't beat the rival women driver

Jo Pellatt comes pretty near then but still over a second

Standings after 15 minutes - 1

Standings after 15 minutes - 2

Standings after 15 minutes - 3

There we see Gergo Panker drive in the GP Racing which is a sort of memorium to the old Williams!

Marjanne gives it another shot, still P1 with only 3 minutes left on the clock :o:o

Kurtis Turnbull is going out again, 7th he is now .. can he improve??

Florian hits the road once again, he is 4th atm which is a good result

Diego Noriega keeps trying but he can't find a good pace in the Rico Racing yet

Monil doesn't like to be stuck so he puts his car next to Kyrans and overtakes him

There is houston going, he is 10th atm, the VDV painters showed some skills to have the car running in the X-Mas race! :)

Bruno Castello is also driving now on track in the Viper K1

WHOA! It's Gergõ Panker taking P1 from Marjanne!!

But his chances are already over when Cramer hits S/F!! Taking the time down with 6 tenths :o

Yermo who was doing a very good lap, on his way to P1 but he struggles over Cramers time and slides in 2nd

Panker's teammate, Brazier, can't compete to him here ..

Houston tries but can't go any places up

Day Results

The qualification will be up tomorrow!! At least that's the plan ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2007 04:51PM by MDBSnake.
Pretty good performance there!
5th...nice :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
Good result for Adam, poor for Vesa.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Good result by Koen and Kelly's performance was crap today.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Bah!

First imageshack is being retard for not showing my pics ;)

and then 9th :o!
not so good as i hoped. luckily this is practise and we had to adjust to the snow. we will get better results for the rest of the weekend ! Im sure ;) Still weird to see Diego in 22nd :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Oh yeah, who's the king? Yup, it's me!;)

Maikel, I see your girlfriend has joined WGP :p
I resent the comment about Jo only being in the tea coz she's related! She's actually a very talented driver and she threatened to ruin my life by revealing all my deepest secrets if I dint let her drive ;)

not a strong result... makes me cry on the inside but no worries

Well done Maikel for posting quali tomorrow i can honestly say I wont be spending Xmas day in front of me comp however lol

brunoboi schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> not a strong result... makes me cry on the inside
> but no worries

If you had let me drive, you've have had at least one good result :P
brunoboi schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I resent the comment about Jo only being in the
> tea coz she's related! She's actually a very
> talented driver and she threatened to ruin my life
> by revealing all my deepest secrets if I dint let
> her drive ;)
>
> not a strong result... makes me cry on the inside
> but no worries
>
> Well done Maikel for posting quali tomorrow i can
> honestly say I wont be spending Xmas day in front
> of me comp however lol

well TBH I only place the results ;) reports were made friday/saturday ;) qauli will be up very soon ..

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy