WGP Season3 || Sakhir - Bahrain ??? '08 || PG;41 - Jacarepagua FP+Q+RACE [Very Big 56k]

Posted by MDBSnake 
Hahaha :p.

I played forward for a while, other times I'd play midfield but for the 2 penalty kick shoot-outs we were involved I replaced the goalie because the Japanese guy (Hiro) was the only one who played footy before ;). And before I became a defender I played goalie for 7 years in Brazil so :p

edit:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

this goal was against a garbage team, we won 12x1 and I had 7 goals and 4 assists :p.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2007 12:04AM by Guimengo.
Is thera anybody on those videos .. who actualy can play a little bit football? they all are so rubish :D

Magic Senna
Hooray For Gui! Great Goal :)
Might have to move this thread to 'Other Sports' :)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Maikel, any chance you can send me my helmet between now and 2012? ;)
Just in time for the next next Olympics, eh Nick? ;)
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Might have to move this thread to 'Other Sports'
> :)

Lol maybe you should move the F1 topics there - It's scary how similar the WGP and F1 are what with all the team manangers going and taking over rubbish football teams ;)

Wow, when Nick take over Zeewolde FC? ;)
Does Zeewolde FC exists? ;) Or do they just got no team ^^
@Nick, lol kben et helemaal vergeten xD vraag het vanmiddag even op MSN no even en dan moet je maar even dreigen dan zoek ik hem op ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
We have a football club!

[www.vvzeewolde.nl]
I mainly the files now, got all cars with just expecting 2 updated liverys later and the most helmets I got too, though from these some are missing.

Jo Pellatt T Team Shadow Subaru
Dan Mills R Spirit Racing Subaru
Mikey McClain R Spirit Racing Subaru
Vesa Valtonen T Spirit Racing Subaru
Adam Footitt T Spirit Racing Subaru
Gary Spencer R Rico Racing
Pasheshi Aleshin T Rico Racing
Ashley Butler R VDV Racing

R - Race driver.
T - Test driver.

Some helmets I got in the old WGP wad. If you want to use that helmet for the serie let me know.

8 Remaining at this point today.

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2007 09:15PM by MDBSnake.
This night I could not get it to you, Maikel. This Monday you shall receive it sometime, probably night time for you.
Uhm, Maikel, YOU sent me my helmet this week and now you say you don't have it ;)
@ maikel, Use the helmet from last season for Panky!

Magic Senna
@Gui: Ok, I'll be expecting it in my mailbox tonight then ;-)

@Nick: wasn't you going to update it?? If not, then I have it yes.

@Guido: he is on the list because I made an arrangement with him ;-) I'm doing a new helmet for him

Further, if I can get a wad sorted today/tomorrow I might do a test session tomorrow :) People who I don't got the helmet from will use a temporary white one.

yay he has my helmet.. in all its prettiness

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Byron has my helmet :)
The wad is compiled, only 8 helmets are missing but they are replaced by white ones. As I already got pretty some hours on it with WGP today I'm not going to do a test session anymore. There is a chance though tomorrow a test session will be done :)

As it looks now the X-Mas race will be on too! After that the season will start on 4 January with the friday test in Zandvoort.

Cool, great to hear the test went well :)!
My new laptop will have arrived by then, means I'll be able to do a lot of work when I am not home :D
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy