Talladega 500 Superspeedway Tri-Oval track - Released

Posted by drt01 
If you are on pole you don't have a jump start. And turn jump start off and you won't have the problem anymore :-)
Re: Talladega 500 Superspeedway Tri-Oval track - Released
Date: December 12, 2007 05:14PM
Posted by: MarioB
Davide,

I have send you a PM, it's completly my mistake, sorry again;

Indeed you have asked permission to Tony, i didn't knew that, so my reaction wasn't fair and correct..

Grtz

Date: December 12, 2007 06:25PM
Posted by: drt01
Hello,

@MarioB... no problem mate everything is clear now... next time i’ will send you a PM to ask permission … just to be sure :-)
...and congratulations for your last work DTM 2005 mode is great

@celinho... the jump start it's a knew problem that i noticed during my test... maybe the problem is linked to track banking in that point that is not flat like usually F1 track.. no idea to solve
… any other suggestion ???

@dkpioe …. Thank you for your speech for the defence to my work

@gusgus…. I hope you’ll make a great work for gp4 community

bye
Davide
Date: December 12, 2007 07:29PM
Posted by: celinho
I selected in the Gpxpatch 3.92, the option Initiate GPx in way debug.... Details: Medium, even so did not function...
I am going to see in the Tweaker functions barring the option jump start...

Eu selecionei no Gpxpatch 3.92, a opção Iniciar GPx em modo debug .... Detalhes: Médios, mesmo assim não funcionou....
Vou ver no Tweaker se funciona desabilitando a opção jump start....

Selecionei no Gpxpatch 3,92, un modo de la eme de opção Iniciar GPx depura un programa.... Detalhes: Médios, mesmo assim não funcionou...
Veremos no Tweaker desabilitando sudeste de funciona que un opção arranca. ...

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Has the link expired, can't seem to dl.
Date: December 12, 2007 10:56PM
Posted by: drt01
Try now ... new link on first post
Just downloaded the track from GP4Italia and when I installed and tried it out, it crashed to the desktop right away, anyone else have this issue?
the track works for me, did you select verbosity level medium in gxpatch?
NO, that may be the reason, I am just using basic GP4, no update or patch because I am just testing stuff right now. But thanks I thought maybe its because I don't have GPxPatch.
yes, please try it out with gpxpatch :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy