WSC '89 mod - The Cars [C9] [AMR1] [962C] [R88C][Spice89C]

Posted by _Erix_ 
Re: WSC '89 mod - The Cars [C9] [AMR1] [962C] [R88C]
Date: October 29, 2008 03:57PM
Posted by: fongu
i guess the jag's been done already, I remembered I've got the Tamiya model sitting at home somewhere

Date: October 29, 2008 04:38PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Put in a ton of grip, thousands of pounds of downforce (like 3000), high engine heating and almost F1-fast numbers for the engines and there you go ;)
Re: physics. If the cars are chuckable, in the case of the Jag like GTP, then I'll be well happy!

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Date: October 29, 2008 05:57PM
I heard from tons of people that the GTP mod is inaccurate! Don't know if v1.0 was more realistic or not, but the Prototype C mod for F1C could be used as a base!
Get GTP 1.1, the physics are much better, if still inaccurate.

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Date: October 29, 2008 07:33PM
I have v1.1 installed, v1.0 in the reserve if skins and teams are needed ;-).
The cars look sweeeeet!

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy