GP4 2003 MOD - In standby

Posted by Gusgus 
if the poll is still open, i vote no 11th team, make it real and only 10 teams with tweaker. that also means less PO for users.
hi

I was considering building a 2003 mod until i stubbled across this is it still ongoing??if so u can pm me if u need help with the mod..:)
Re: GP4 2003 MOD ***WIP*** 11th fantasy team's drivers poll
Date: January 20, 2009 03:12AM
Posted by: J-C
Alesi no1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hi
>
> I was considering building a 2003 mod until i
> stubbled across this is it still ongoing??if so u
> can pm me if u need help with the mod..:)

Sorry, but i decided not do or participate in any F1 mod.
I do have my private version of this season, but sorry not
sharing this.

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
Hi Alesi no1,

It's a long time since I last thougth of this project. So, it's not really something I will be able to carry considering my lack of time at the moment. I have a lot of unfinished GP4 projects, because I never find the time or the capacities to finish them. Unfortunately, this one is no exception compared to the others, even I never began work on this, only Jorge had began to work on CSM stuff while some modders were painting the helmets.

You still have gp4.gamer.nl 2003 mod at [www.gp4db.com]

My workthread here

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2009 12:55PM by Gusgus.
Re: GP4 2003 MOD - In standby
Date: January 21, 2009 06:15PM
Posted by: Guimengo
there is a 2k3 mod put together by Viper (currently known as Enzojz), should still be here at GPG and it looks pretty and runs great as soon as you insert the wad :).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy