Some questions about GP4, need help!

Posted by skyline86 
Some questions about GP4, need help!
Date: October 04, 2007 04:33AM
Posted by: skyline86
I'm a new player of Gp4. I had installed Gp4 yesterday. After that I installed 2007 mod. When i go to game and make a practise, my car can't get out of pit. Gear change to R, not to 1. And how i can change TV cams as default game, I feel difficult to drive with real TV cams. And how i can change AI performance as AI skill, AI speed. Thanks!
Re: Some questions about GP4, need help!
Date: October 05, 2007 04:32AM
Posted by: [FIN]Räkä
Open GPxPatch and go to GPxSet-tab. Enable "Car power team dependent" from there. Then it should be able to exit from the pits.
Date: October 05, 2007 08:51AM
I also try but i can't get out the pitstop. What's the problem?
Date: October 05, 2007 12:46PM
Posted by: Viper-F1.com
So when your in the garage, you've pressed the space bar to leave the pits, and its hit the R button.

I had this problem. Easily press A and Space, and you should get up to first gear. But the problem is the PitStop bug. Check GPxPatch, and de-check the Fix Pitstop bug. If it is unchecked, then try checking it.

I'm unsure what you're meaning about TV Cams? Do you play the game from the track cameras? Or are you referring to T-Cam. If its T-Cam your after, just press the right arrow key on the keyboard, and it should pop you from cockpit view to t-cam.

Any other questions, dont hesitate to ask. :0)
Date: October 05, 2007 02:38PM
Yes, when i in garage, i hit space and car gear change to R. And i can't change it to N or 1. How to change AI performance? EX: Make AI harder. Why drive in Gp4 harder than F1C. F1C very easy to drive. When in a corner, steering seem auto steer.
Date: October 05, 2007 02:49PM
Posted by: Viper-F1.com
Yeah, I thought that was the problem. 'A' and 'Space' together to get the car to go up through the gears.

Spacebar on its own goes down the gears.

Changing the AI performance is done with the performance text file which GPxPatch should use. Look within the second tab of the GPxPatch program.
Date: October 06, 2007 01:48PM
Thanks for your help! Can you send me good AI performance and good setup for logitech momo force feedback? I set difficult to ACE, does AI better and more challenge? In F1C, i using logitech momo very good, but in GP4 i can't use momo.
Date: October 07, 2007 03:42AM
Posted by: mortal
There's some momo threads, wheel setup threads, try a search and see what comes up :-) It is tricky but do-able ok.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: October 07, 2007 06:51PM
How to change 2007 T-Cam to Default T-Cam of GP4? I also can't control car by momo smooth as in F1c. Please send me a momo control file.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy