W300 Season 2 || S3 perfs Pg43 || New Thread open - DO NOT DELETE

Posted by brunoboi 
If you dare to throw off Adelaide you're in deep @#$%& ;)
not even to make room for zandvoort?

Then I am willing to sacrifice ;)
VdvRacing confirm Warrington

VdvRacing and John Warrington have reached an agreement about season 3. A contract for one year has been signed.

Warrington came in the team to fill in the empty space of Ruben Greidanus, who left to get a 'better' (;)) seat at GPRacing. Warrington has pleased the big bosses that much that he has been offered a seat for Season 3, which he accepted.

Warrington was allowed to bring in a personal sponsor. VdvRacing are struggling at the moment and the extra bucks will be used to improve the car and hire more people who actually know what they are talking about. This money will come from Carlsberg. The amount of money presented is not known, Carlsberg will provide free booze.
zandvoort, and that new ovall of b-tone looked pretty good to...

And you said that ovals produced the most silly/boring W300 race...
brunoboi schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> not even to make room for zandvoort?

It's better to replace Melbourne with Zandvoort, cos 2 Australian GP's doesn't make sense.

Two German GP's are imo also an overload, but if Hockenheim is the one with the old high speed layout i'm ok with it, cos we don't have many high speed circuits on the calendar.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
If Hockenheim is the old layout, I'd rather drop the Nurburgring and go for Zandvoort.
In that case, replace Melbourne with Imola '91 and Laguna Seca replaces Indy.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Maybe we should create our own calendar ;)
Nickv schreef:
> And you said that ovals produced the most
> silly/boring W300 race...

your to dumb to read, i said the ovall that at that moment there was was to buggy it was far from boring but there where to many retirements.

Nickv schreef:
> Maybe we should create our own calendar ;)

Hehe, but we then must also run the races i'm afraid. ;)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Byron, I've tested the new oval too and I really don't think it would work, once again it's too tight and there'd be too many retirements.

Personally I'd like to replace Nurburgring with Zandvoort (if we can get our hands on one by then) and I've like to have Marfield, Tony's other new circuit, as it's pretty cooland should allow for some great racing.

Melbourne and the other races towards the end of the season will not be changed as they are set to run alongside the F1 ;-)

Iceman-Kimi schreef:
> Nickv schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > And you said that ovals produced the most
> > silly/boring W300 race...
>
>
> your to dumb to read, i said the ovall that at
> that moment there was was to buggy it was far from
> boring but there where to many retirements.

Oh thanks.
I'd rather have Spa as the first race with Nurby 5th, before the second German race at Hockenheim.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
No, Spa is the traditional Christmas race ;-)
The calendar is not final, at least four race venues are subject to change, we haven't finalized the details as yet ok :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
-removed-

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2007 11:28PM by Spidey.
Great season coverage from everyone, I have to say I am happy for season 3. Shame about Briere having his qualifying messed up which led to the accident as he was a faster car coming past slower ones, but Merway did very well and it goes to prove I wasn't mad in making the decision I did earlier ;-)
Gah, that was an unlucky race for me..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy