W300 Season 2 || S3 perfs Pg43 || New Thread open - DO NOT DELETE

Posted by brunoboi 
current S3 grid entries are:
Senninha W300

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Hmmm could be better there. 13th isn't to good. Hopefully i will improve for Qualifying
Mal I submitted both my teams at the end of one of those very long PMs I sent you the other day ;-)

Scuderia Minardi - Ferrari (ex-Fortuna Rayco)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Following the deal with Byron where I'll take over Devil Fox Jr, the new team name for S3 will be:

Full Team name: Vivo RaltWest Mercedes, but for TV overlays can be just RaltWest Mercedes :P

And as a part of the deal, the drivers will remain the same for half of the season. In other words, M.Stoffels and M.Seymour, unless they are inactive, are they? :)

&quot;I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush.&quot;
VdvRacing enters.

Drivers and engine are still unknown.
Please submit your team info for S3 via pm to me please

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
@ Mal: I've sent you my S3 w300 stats as well mate.. ;-)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
W300 S3 grid entries update (please send to me via pm in the format shown)

Senninha Racing Team Senninha w300
Team Manager: Guilherme Cramer Guimengo
Driver 1: Kurtis Turnbull Swooping Falcon
Driver 2: Adam Merway autogyro
Tester: Kevin Schröder Kev188

Team Shadow Subaru Junior
Team Manager Tom Pellat brunoboi
Driver 1: Will Wood
Driver 2: Bobby Neil
Tester: Mal Stoddart mortal

Spirit Subaru Racing W300
Team Manager: Paul Willins iCeMaN pAuL
Driver 1: Tom Pellatt brunoboi
Driver 2: Paul Willins iCeMaN pAuL
Tester: Liam Footitt

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2007 01:29PM by mortal.
As far as I know, driver 1 for Senninha should be Briere, with Turnbull off to the WGP.
I thought that was only for the last race, I'll wait until I get a confirmation from Gui on that.

Kurtis is in WGP for Season 3, which means Briere is in w300 for S3.
Italian Grand Prix Qualifying

After the tight practise session it could be anyone's day in today's final qualifying session of the
season. Senninha's new driver Mathieu Briere will be hoping to once again top the timesheets whilst
the newly crown World Champion looks to complete his dream season with a dream result. GP Racing's
Kyran Brazier appears to have found some pace once again and they may challenge today along with
the ever present Scolari W300 and Shadow Subarus.

The first car is out on track and it is Mikey McClain for Willins Renault

The circuit is quite busy early on with many cars coming out to set their one flying lap.

McClain's completed the first timed lap, that's 1.6 seconds down on yesterday's fastest time.

Stoffels is significantly slower, Devil Fox Junior have clearly become the bottom team in the series
despite a good start to their first ever season. Can new managemant new season help?

Will Wood comes through to go three tenths quicker than McClain and sets the fastest time so far,
it'll interesting to see how long that stays at the top.

Robert Mews immediately beats his rival's time, Scolari need to perform well today if they are to
defend second place in the constructor's from Senninha Racing.

Adam Merway goes faster than anyone else through sector one! his Senninha looks good through there

Grant goes fifth fastest, only ahead of Stoffels so far...

But it's all eyes on merway as he storms down the start/finish straight to go fastest by a quarter
of a second. Is that pole?

Bernie Bolt sets a pretty strong time, fourth so far and only just down on the Shadow Subaru of Wood

Andy Butler charges through to set a brilliant time in the VDV! He goes just hundredths down on
Merway, a massive improvement on his practise time.

Kyran Brazier is another driver apparently punching above his weight. He easily sets the fastest lap
of the session so far! Could he really be our pole sitter?

Raymond Buijs is unable to continue the run of steong performances as he goes ninth, three tenths
down on his team mate but will it be enough to get him ahead of rivals Fortuna Rayco?

Byron van het bolscher does not look like he'll be repeating his Imola win, he just doesn't seem
to be able to get the hand of this high speed cicuit.

Gareth chester will be absolutely fuming at Ruben Greidanus as the GP Racing driver pulls out of the
pits and blocks the Fortuna who is just starting his flying lap!

He eventually gets passed but not until the fincal corner! How much time will that have cost him?

Chester goes 11th, crucially behind both of the Willins Renault cars as Greidanus takes advantage
of his slip stream to give him a better run down the straight.

John Warrington goes 8th, a second down on the current fastest time and six tenths down on his team
mate, nevertheless he could still challenge for a top ten position with that lap.

The second Scolari of Fuh charges through btu fails to get any where near the top times! Surely
there was a mistake made by the driver who looks like he will finish second in this year's
championship.

Meanwhile the man who was favorite to claim pole position is stuck behind the DFJ of Seymour on his
flyig lap! This could be a disaster for the Seninha driver.

Seymour managed to keep Briere at bay and complete his lap with little hassle...

That cost Briere massively however and he'll be starting tomorrow's race from well down the grid!

Josh Rayman comes through to try and claim pole but can only manage second AND he is over three
tenths down! Brazier's lap is beginning to looks phenominal!

Dean Kittleson does a super job in his Fortuna Rayco, not only does he beat both rival Willins' but
with just three cars left to go he has guaranteed himself a top ten starting position!

Bobby Neil for Team Shadow puts in a solid effort to go fifth.

Francisco Fapitalle fails to impress in the SCR Holden's final qualifying session going 15th. Fifth
place in the Constructor's is looking all but lost to GP Racing at this stage.

The final man across the line is the second Gp Racing car of Ruben Greidanus but he fails to get
anywhere his team mate as he goes twelth. That does mean however that Brazier will start from pole
for tomorrow's Italian Grand Prix!

So Brazier on pole with Champion Rayman starting alongside, Merway will start from third but that
Senninha looks capable of challenging for the win. Butler will start in an impressive 4th ahead of
Bobby Neil and Robert Mews who complete the top six.

So, with six teams in the top six grid slots tomorrow promises a spectacular season finale!

Shame to see Brière got severely screwed but I hope for a podium from him and a win by Adam.

Senninha Racing

1- Mathieu Brière
2- Adam Merway

tester:

Kevin Schröder

thanks for keeping stuff going for me while I'm away, and I wonder if Tom can get the Brière helmet I made a while back? Maybe someone like Maikel has it, maybe Brière if he can read this in time or if anyone can reach him.
I thought that was the helmet? Sorry if it's not, I ran the race aages ago so I'll use any new helmets next season ;-)

Hi brunoboi, seems like you've reverted back to the old Merway helmet again :P. Please remember to use the new helmet for next season, thanks.
i thought the BMW engines were so strong ! :S dammit. anyway Dean did an great job. and Gareth is an gd proven racedriver we will see what happens. we will beat Willins Renault anyway :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Thought it was going OK until that FR popped up in the top 10... we'll have to see what happens in the race of course but if that FR finishes there we're done for :S

[en-gb.facebook.com]
yay! finally pole ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy