W300 Season 2 || S3 perfs Pg43 || New Thread open - DO NOT DELETE

Posted by brunoboi 
I am really sorry guys, this is exactly why we need more people t volunteer to run races for next season *hint hint* the amazing race shall be posted tomorrow after noon...

Buy me a comp and a graphic card and I'll run the entire S3. ;-)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
brunoboi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...the amazing race shall be posted tomorrow after noon...

amazing as in me winning from 16th in the grid? ;)

I'm against sigpics
Italian Grand Prix - Season Finale

So here we are, the last race of the second season of the W300! Could we really have a more exciting
race in store? The surprise pole sitter is Kyran Brazier for GP Racing who commanded the qualifying
session goign more than three tenths quicker than Rayman and Merway in second and third respectively.
Andrew Butler in fourth had a brilliant qualifying session for VDV ahead of Bobby Neil in fifth and
Robert Mews who lines up sixth in the Scolari. Bolscher start seventh ahead of an astonishing eighth
for Kittleson, Wood ninth and Bernie Bolt rounds out the top ten.

Now there are three major constructor's battles to be tied up here. Scolari must defend their second
place from the super quick Senninha and a distant Shadow Subaru, GP Racing have started well to take
fifth place off of SCR Holden and Fortuna Rayco could snatch 8th from Willins Renault.

Now lets go down to the grid for the start of the race!

We have five lights on, when they go out we shall be racing in Italy...

Brazier and Merway have made very good starts from the right hand side of the grid! Rayman is being
forced back down the field.

They all funnel their way into turn one but rayman's looking back up the inside! This will be tight

Bernie Bolt has gained a place at the start over Wood as they exit the chicane

Under the trees and the fiend emerge at the second chicane already. Bobby neil throws a very late
move at the inside of Butler and manages to make it stick!

And so Brazier leads from Merway, Rayman and Neil, these four may start to break away from the rest
of the pack as Butler appears to be struggling.

Butler runs wide! Both Mews and Bolscher are looking to try and take advantage.

But Butler amazingly hangs on around the outside to keep fifth place!

Bolscher gets a run out of the corner however and makes the move on Mews to take 6th.

Further back Briere in his first W300 race is fighting hard with Fuh after both had a poor
qualifying session, he goes up the inside

But Briere runs wide and they touch and Fuh is launched!

McClain runs in to the gravel trying to avoid the accident ahead

The Scolari lands with only a broken front wing

But as Briere spins into McClain's path they collide!

Briere is forced to retire with only three wheels left on his car, whilst McClain must pit for a
new wing.

The biggest gainer on lap one was Gareth Chester in the Fortuna Rayco he made up five places, taking
advantage of that early crash. The biggest loser was Willins' Mikey McClain who lost eight places
and will be a long way off the field having to make an extra pit stop.

Mews gets back passed Bolscher as they break heavily into turn one

Greidanus gets right up behind Bolt as he tries to defend from Kittleson attacking round the outside But the Fortuna gets the place

McClain makes it back to the pits as has Andrew Fuh

Merway and Rayman are beginning to put some pressure on Brazier now as they start to drop Neil in
fourth

Brazier can't stop the Senninha from forcing his way through! Merway now leads

Rayman tries to have a go into the final bend but thinks better of it. Will that allow Merway to
get away in the lead?

Down the main straight however, Rayman used the GPR's slipstream to get easily passed and he
immediately begins to pursuit Merway.

Wood is screaming passed Bolt, the SCR has lost a couple of places in the last lap with Greidanus
also getting through

Next through is John Warrington! He takes 11th, such is the nature of this track that once one
car passes you, others can force their way passed too.

Rayman is clinging on to the back of Merway at the front. Both have the same engine power remember
and so this battle is purely about driver skill!

Greidanus gets a run on Kittleson and breezes passed with the Fortuna unable to compete on straight
line speed

Bolscher is back ahead of Mews once more! It seems they're too interested in fighting each other
to have a go at Butler.

Warrington in the second VDV makes his move on Will Wood to take 10th

Mike Seymour is racing hard at the back, he passes Grant as she runs wide

Grant in the KBR fights back down the straight however to reclaim her place

Bolt's race is falling apart as he runs wide at the chicane!

He rejoins in 19th place

Grant is struggling despite having the Ferrari engine at home she runs wide again allowing Seymour
to sneak back through

Fapitalle puts a move on Chester as they hurtle down the straight to take back 12th

Grant isn't letting that place go! She once again passes Seymour down the home straight to take
back 16th

As the pit stops open race leader Merway reveals why he had such a strong pace, he was light on
fuel! John Warrington and Francisco Fapitalle also pit on lap five.

Merway rejoins in 14th ahead of the fierce battle now going on between the two Devil Fox Juniors

Josh Rayman now leads, but how much more fuel does he have and can he jump Merway?

The answer to the first of those questions is not much! Rayman pits along with Will Wood and
Mike Seymour

Rayman emerges from the pits and he's done it! That extra lap of fuel puts him ahead of Merway.

And so it turns out Brazier was heavier than his two rivals, can he bring himself back into
contetntion here?

Fuh passes rival Wood but after that accident at the start he'll still have to make his fuelled
pit stop whereas Wood will not.

Butler pits from 3rd along with Greidanus, Buijs and Fuh

Warrington lost out to Wood in the stops but he's fighting back now and repasses the Shadow Subaru.

Bobby Neil is passed by Bolscher for second place though both still have to pit

And in comes Neil, how close will he be to Rayman and Merway?

He emerges in tenth and in traffic but he is still within eye distance of the two supposed leaders

Barrington retires from the race after spinning into the wall, looks like he may have had a
suspension failure

In to the pits comes race leaders Kyran Brazier and Byron van het Bolscher

Brazier comes back out ahead of Rayman and Merway! He'll retake the lead! Bolscher however comes out
right with team mate Rayman.

On cold tyres the dutchman couldn't keep Rayman behind going into the chicane however.

Warrington runs wide!

He loses two places and drops to fifteenth as Wood and Fapitalle squeeze back through

Merway is still chasing after that race win, he quickly gets passed Bolscher so that he stays close
to the back of Rayman

Mews is currently our race leader...

...ahead of the two Fortuna Raycos in second and third though all have yet to make their stops

In comes Mews however, can he get himself into the fight fo the lead? Kittleson, Bolt, Stoffels AND
McClain also pit

Bolt actaully managed to get ahead of Bolscher prior to his pit stop, the Orange car obviously
doesn't like those new tyres.

It really doesnt! He runs wide!!

He spins onto the circuit and collects Greidanus! In their last race together in the W300 these two
dutch drivers have managed to come together yet again!

That knocks Greidanus out of the race and out of what was a sure top ten finish! Bolscher will have
to do a whole lap without a front wing before he can pit

Mews emerges from the pits just ahead of Bobby Neil whom he was a long way behind before those stops.

Kittleson comes out of pits in 7th place! What a great strategy by Fortuna to put their drivers
heavy on fuel and Chester is still to stop!

Chester pits from the lead and he makes the last scheduled stop of the race. Bolscher also pits for
a new nose.

Brazier therefore comes through to retake the race lead, he's running a strategic race but can
Rayman catch him?

Neil makes his move on Mews to take fourth

Chester, like his team mate, comes out right ahead of Butler in the VDV, that puts them in sixth
and 7th!

Meanwhile the other VDV of John Warrington forces his way into the top ten by passing Fapitalle

The battle for fourth is raging as Mews repasses Bobby Neil, Subaru and Scolari have been fighting
all season and it doesn't look like anything's changed here.

Chester can't maintain his position and has to yield to the faster VDV of Butler

That's a GP Racing driver in the gravel... That must be Brazier the race leader!!

Oh no! Brazier has crashed out from the lead and shall have to retire! He must feel he is jinxed,
whenever he gets a sniff of success it all falls apart. With both acrs out of the race, GP racing
will not be able to take fifth place in the championship away from SCR Holden then, what an end to
a difficult season for the team

Rayman must be so excited to see the GPR in the wall! He comes round to take the lead of this race

Gareth chester is ot giving up on that sixth place! He repasses Butler!

The VDV uses its superior straight line speed to get back passed down the straight however.

That's the VDV in the wall! Butler has made the same mistake as Brazier as throws away that sixth
place!

He manages to rejoin down the field but he'll be all but last once he's pitted for a new rear wing

Grant and Bolt are battling near the back as they pass the recovering VDV.

And Bolt, recovering from running wide earlier, passes Grant too. The KBR driver shall be running
that SCR team next season and I'm sure she hopes it can be fighting for more than 11th.

Gareth Chester is now passed by Will Wood, the Subaru making light work of the Fortuna on the last
lap of the race

However Season 2 of the World 300 series is won by the man who has snatched the world championship
away from Turnbull, Josh Rayman WINS in the Team Orange car!

Warrington pushes hard to pass Chester for 7th over the line but he has to settle for 8th

The race was won by Rayman, unfortunately we were denied the fight between himself and Brazier but
I'm sure GP Racing have put themselves in a position to fight back next season. Merway takes second
for Senninha, will that be good enough to get ahead of Scolari in the Constructor's? Mews takes
the final podium place for the Ferrari powered team ahead of Neil in the Shadow Subaru.

What a race and interestingly it was Adam Merway who takes the honours of having the fastest lap,
I'm sure he'll use that to spur him on and help him challenge for the world title next season.

The final championship standings shall be posted shortly...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2007 09:43PM by brunoboi.
W300 Driver's Championship Standings

And so Josh Rayman took the driver's championship with a record 398 points, over 100 more than his
closest rival. Andrew Fuh, came into Scolari at the start of the series a complete novice but has
proven that consistency can take you far, despite only finishing on the podium three times Fuh takes
second place. Third goes to last year's champion Kurtis Turnbull despite him not competing in the
final race of the season, this year started badly for him in Senninha but he did show his supreme
talent later on taking five podiums, one of which was a win at his home circuit Silverstone.

W300 Constructor's Championship Standings

Team Orange win the title for the second year in a row taking a record nine wins and scoring a
massive 657 points. The team's future is in doubt with them yet to submit to season three but if
they do compete with Josh Rayman at the wheel they will once again present a formidable force next
season. The battle for second this season has been massively exciting with Scolari and Shadow Subaru
being neck and neck all season before an end of season push by Senninha blew it wide open. Scolari
W300 took the honour ahead of Senninha Racing who I'm sure will be satisfied with second. Team
Shadow Subaru Junior therefore end the season in fourth despite having three race wins to their
name.

W300 Tester's Championship Standings

A successful first season for the Tester's Championship was commanded by Team Shadow Subaru Junior
with young driver Connor Farr and Lee Davidson occupying the first two places. Shaun Bell finished
third and was first acheive the amazing feat of actually beating all the race drivers and topping
the timesheets in Friday Practise.

I would just like to say thanks for supporting Season 2 of the W300, is has been an amzing nine
months in which I feel the W300 community has grown and become one of the best anywhere on the
internet. I hope we can continue to grow into season three with more fantastic racing and fantastic
participants

Thanks everyone

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2007 01:02PM by brunoboi.
Wow i was busy there! Good finishing place :d Can't complain with an 8th. Great work with season three and i can't wait for Season 3..just hope i get a race seat though :P

EDIT:- I put Season 4 instead of Season 3 lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2007 09:59PM by JohnWarrington.
Well, 9th is more than enough considering the lack of pace showed in the race, 15th fastest lap :S

I'm against sigpics
Congratulations FR on getting that 8th place. :)

Roll on S3!

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Great race for me and Dean, luck, strategy and speed saw us finish further up the order than we thought, and saw us take that 8th place very comfortably. Good end to a good season, and hopefully the team can carry on this form with their new driver pairing next year.

5th place in Monza! Absolutely stunning performance by Fortuna Rayco on the whole, but was helped a lot by a load of cars...binning it. Cheers to the drivers who royally F**Ked up so badly and allowing both FR's into the top 8.
THAT A**HOLE CALLED BYRON SHOULD BE BANNED FROM RACING FOREVER!!!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
haha, i was sooo good today, i love it to see ruben wheel less ;)

Ryan Gault's Race Report should be up shortly.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
8th is good :)

Such a shame about the lost 6th place though :(

Tom, you've done a great job over the season, you have had a big share in what the W300 community has become. Carry on! :)
Iceman-Kimi schreef:
> haha, i was sooo good today, i love it to see
> ruben wheel less ;)

I'm lookin' forward to see you lifeless. :p

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
OOO, bitchfight! ;)
Gaulty Wrote:
> Ryan Gault's Race Report should be up shortly.

CLICK BANNER

This has been a GREAT RACE !! and cheers paul it has been a great battle.
The bst result of te team so far i really feel like the team grew the last races. Also Gareth showed good progress since i bought the team. I wanna thank Vesa, Gareth, Dean and offcourse the testdriver Ed Greenalgh and Kevin Schroeder for theire effort and input in the team this year. They all have been doing great but unfortenately for Vesa i needed some experience to get higher in the ranks so thats why i got Dean into te team. Seeing we 8th now i think it worked :P

Special thanks to Tom for his efforts in the series.

Cheers guys, lets move to S3.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2007 01:16AM by Rico.
well done to the devil fox jr drivers, keeping their cars far away of problems and pleased their old and new managements :P

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."
Thank you Tom... for all you great coverages this season!! :)
And if I'm not happy about this season I would be stupid, I gambled by hiring to rookies... but I took the right guess :) with Fuh 2nd and Mews 6th with just 1 point down on the fourth in the WC!
Also very happy with Scolari second in the constructor standings :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy