W300 Season 2 || S3 perfs Pg43 || New Thread open - DO NOT DELETE

Posted by brunoboi 
Byron only managed to win with the best car after the leader retired and the other guy running in the front got stuck behind backmarkers, wow ;).

And 4 points is better than nothing.
MDBSnake schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> shut up... I'm better as you both ;)

your car is a god, not you ;)

MDBSnake Wrote:
> shut up... I'm better as you both ;)

but you are the race director ;-)

Magic Senna
NC

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2007 11:16PM by MDBSnake.
IL Dottore schreef:
> MDBSnake Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > shut up... I'm better as you both ;)
>
>
> but you are the race director ;-)

tom is to;) even paul for 1 race, and kizz :O

...and that one race I covered was boring enough to put me off directing another one for life.. ;)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
your still guilty enough;)

mistake in the title:

its San Marino on page 14, not budapest on page 15

:)

X (@ed24f1)
A good race for me, i'm hope SCR can keep 5th place for when it becomes my team next year. I need all the drivers on the team currently to contact me otherwise they might not have a drive.

K x
I sent you a PM a week or so ago K
I'm transferring one driver from my WGP team to your new team Keeley, I'll pm you the details later ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Thanks Mortal and Diax for the switch (Y)
3rd in practice, 15th in Quali, and at one point, down to 17th in the race but finishing 10th. Not too shabby.

Willins for 8th place! Bring on Monza.

I arrive back from my holiday, expecting Team Shadow Subaru to have done a perfectly fine job without me only to find a double retirement and all chances of second place in the Constructor's title up the swanny! To say I am a little peed off would be an understatement!

I hope to step back into the race directing shoes for next race so if any changes are happening before then do please inform me ;-)

Press Lady Fran announces:

[192.20.225.55]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2007 05:10PM by Nickv.
am i the only one who cant see that? :S

No :P I'll try to fix it.
Should work now.
nope still says the url was not found! How jolly frustrating, what's Fran the nan saying?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2007 05:23PM by brunoboi.
I can't get to it either.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy