RB3 & STR2 –by MDBSnake & GeZeRe – Update/Add-on – STR2 Add-on1-Released p1-- RB3 Silverstone shots p2 - RB3 Add-on1 Released p3 - STR2 Add-on2 Released p5 - STR2 Add-on3 shots & Released p6 - RB3 Add-on2 release. announcement p8

Posted by gezere 
Wow, nice car. If I had to nick pick something the only thing would be the middle of the front
wing/nose is a little too low. Awesome work.
heY Mates
I can't find the link in download section of gp4world ......
in download section, page 5 of the cars sub-section.
Remember that you need to register to get access to it.

OS: WinXP Professional 5.1 CPU: Intel Pentium D, 2.8 GHz Monitor: Packard Bell 17" Video: Ati HD4850 512MB DDR3 Sound: Sound Blaster Audigy Memory: 2GB DDR2 HD: 200 GB DirectX: 9.0c
@Codex...cool but
you need to convert the new shape delivered in the silverstone folder.
The mapping has been slightly changed.

ohh thx jeje

OS: WinXP Professional 5.1 CPU: Intel Pentium D, 2.8 GHz Monitor: Packard Bell 17" Video: Ati HD4850 512MB DDR3 Sound: Sound Blaster Audigy Memory: 2GB DDR2 HD: 200 GB DirectX: 9.0c
now yes jejeje

Hey. Maybe you have toro rosso steering wheel to cockipit ?? ( onboard i've ). Fantastic cars !!! Do you have some 2007 mod ??
how do u guys noe what the pictures were? u can barely see in the race to me.

if you have high res pics of the car than with alot of talent you can do what gezere done :)

Scuderia Ferrari Forever
Will you release a new Toro Rosso Version ?
Nothing against the monaco version, but Monaco is "old".
I think the Toro Rosso have these side wings too.
Like the Red Bull Barcelona/Silverstone Version have.
the reply is in my sig....and it's monaco version or barcelona if you want
only the side wings.
Both are included in the Add-on 1. Link on page 1 of this thread.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy