RB3 & STR2 –by MDBSnake & GeZeRe – Update/Add-on – STR2 Add-on1-Released p1-- RB3 Silverstone shots p2 - RB3 Add-on1 Released p3 - STR2 Add-on2 Released p5 - STR2 Add-on3 shots & Released p6 - RB3 Add-on2 release. announcement p8

Posted by gezere 
well if something works for another team, why create your own where their's is probably better

X (@ed24f1)
Well, it works for McLaren but will it work for Red Bull ?
The package must be work together.
well the red bull looks a bit like some of the recent mclarens (probably because of newey's influence), so it has a decent chance of working.

anyway, i'm sure they wouldn't include it unless it had been deemed better after thorough testing

X (@ed24f1)
Long time since the last Toro rosso Add-on.
This time I propose you some small shape updates.

1) New engine cover
2) New front wing "Mclaren touch"
3 A low downforce version (Monza)

The combination of all these new aero parts with the current car will give
3 new shape version for the incoming add-on3

Here the first shots done by Korg. Many thanks mate :)

Engine cover

Front wing

Monza version

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2007 10:27PM by gezere.
Great, but the engine cover looks a little bit bad... I mean so low poly and you can see the vertex of the curve... the rest, as always, impressive.

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
first thing i noticed too... the low poly shape of engine cover, the straight edges are very obvious.
So here a new Update from GeZeRe . . .

Later i will post some more Screens . . .
Now looks better Bernard ;-)

raulgullon.com -
way better ;-) Nice job

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Rear wing must be modified ;);)

STR02 - Spa

STR02 - Turkey

(Seems like I've put myself into a Bug-Mode ON... LOOOL)

raulgullon.com -
Lol Raul.
I didn't change the rear wing which is flat since the second or the third GP because I like the original one. and I will not change it!!!!

It should be better to do a good render of the 3 new versions you got than to post this kind of comments my friend
hehehe just joking :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

@Maikel
Thanks mate.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2007 03:24PM by gezere.
Heheh... Don't worry... you'll get the renders (probably with a modified rear-wing... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL... a joke man ;);)

And the curved rear wing came again in Japan..

...so call it Japan Version LOOL)

Sure I'll render it ;-)

raulgullon.com -
The update part 3 is now released on GP4WORLD and provided with a permanent link.

14 October 2007: Toro Rosso 2007 Update 3 by Gezere & MDBsnaky 14october2007

LINK: [makephpbb.com]
thanks so much

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy